White Girls who went to a Black college

My wife went back to college for 2 summer sessions a few years ago, got an apartment near campus and signed up for courses in African American studies and in the Athletic Department(coaching). She did 25 guys and 2 girls in 11 weeks. One of the best times of her life. The University did free STD testing so that was the ticket to her bed for the guys. She was a busy girl. Lots of MFM and only about 4 days when no one was in her bed. I was so proud of her! She was 52, as I recall and the guys were 18 to 23.

My wife went back to college for 2 summer sessions a few years ago, got an apartment near campus and signed up for courses in African American studies and in the Athletic Department(coaching). She did 25 guys and 2 girls in 11 weeks. One of the best times of her life. The University did free STD testing so that was the ticket to her bed for the guys. She was a busy girl. Lots of MFM and only about 4 days when no one was in her bed. I was so proud of her! She was 52, as I recall and the guys were 18 to 23.
Love to have a wife like that

Back