White Girls who went to a Black college

only idiots think women spend all their time thinking about sex or men or cocks and this attitude is the worse type of racism and prevents men and women from having good relationships, fucking idiots

I dated a woman for a bit who had a ******* about to graduate high school and got accepted to a good but overly black college so she could be closer to her boyfriend, who was black and she had dated for a bit..

I dont know how old she was, probably close to 18 with her boyfriend being the same age...I always found it curious that her mom promoted her dating him and even allowed him to stay over with her at night and bought him a tuxedo so he could look good taking her to the prom....She was promoting her ******* being with her black boyfriend and it was obvious they were having sex as he would spend the night and she would come out of her room at times with him half dressed in a nightgrown...I found it natural and attractive as her mom she was cool with her ******* doing this and helped make sure they had a familiar comfortable place to be together in her room at her mothers home so they could fuck and not be interrupted with her inviting him over frequently to stay with her *******, knowing shes getting fucked and possibly could get pregnant.

Would you let your daughters do this? Im not sure...Maybe if it were all daughters and we could keep things quiet and they were of legal age and their mom could also have her own live in or stay over boyfriend...I wouldn't allow this with my own ******* but i would allow both my wife and a step ******* to get fucked in front of me by black men staying with us long term...

Back