White girls transformed: married white, black owned

That
That was amazing seeing her go from married white wife to black cock slut. I could hardly control myself.
I find this woman truly fascinating and I like to know more about her if somebody can provide with more information of who she is. Beside I wish white wives and girlfriends would watch her movies and model themselves after her!

I can see for a fact my wife changed after her first time with a black Bull. She was more confident and willing to express her needs. She began dressing much more sexy. She got her nipples pierced. Anything her Bull wanted she complied. Had her nails done to his liking, colored and styled her hair at his request. All without ever running it by me. As a submissive cuckold I found all of this very erotic and somewhat humiliating. To date I can’t think of a single request of his she has refused.
Hello I love your story we are the same as you we are black owned and my wife has changed her hair for her bull and dresses how he wants her he is also dominating me and turning me into a cuckold sissy he ordered me to buy a maids dress and told me to send him pictures of me dressed it was very humiliating he makes me thank him and beg him to sissyfy me

Back