white girls dancing with black men

yeah its hard to find these vids... u would think they would be more popular but very hard to find white woman dancing with black men videos... i think just about everyone ive seen has been posted here.. kind of stinks a lot of them are buried in club videos and only last a few seconds..
There are tons out there. Only a matter of finding them, because they aren't tagged "interracial" or "white girls dancing with black men".

I've heard that these Kizomba dance parties draw a lot of white girls and black guys together. I've watched some of the videos of this one interracial couple who demonstrates the dance and it's like sex in motion,... very hot..
Janice...come to Chicago, next summer, to our Summer Dancefest Steppers Set...you will go home with a BBC..guarantee you...:bounce:..OSP

I don't understand these guys wearing jeans.

When I grinded I wore thin linen pants and no underwear. I would remove my briefs in a bathroom stall put them in my pocket and get on the dance floor and grind.....

I wonder if she noticed my swollen massive man-meat.

Sometimes I would get in the bathroom stall, adjust my dick so that is through the opening in the front of my briefs, pull up my zipper and get on the dance floor.

Wearing my thin linen pants....

When a female grinded with me, in the first few seconds, she would OFTEN CHUCKLE and say:

" oh ******* "

Most of the time she would grind into me harder. Her reaction suggested that she noticed and approved....

Sometimes but rarely, she would stop dancing and walk away.... lol.

I never wore jeans because the material is too thick....

I never ejaculated but many times I almost did....

Sometimes I would get in the bathroom stall, adjust my dick so that is through the opening in the front of my briefs, pull up my zipper and get on the dance floor.

Wearing my thin linen pants....

When a female grinded with me, in the first few seconds, she would OFTEN CHUCKLE and say:

" oh ******* "

Most of the time she would grind into me harder. Her reaction suggested that she noticed and approved....

Sometimes but rarely, she would stop dancing and walk away.... lol.

I never wore jeans because the material is too thick....

I never ejaculated but many times I almost did....
That was same for wife in Vegas after our wedding out with friends clubbing.. I went to go get drinks at outside club and she was dancing with black guy grinding and all and he was damn near up in her. She had a skirt and thong and had to fix her thong cause it was slide on to her ass cheek.

That was same for wife in Vegas after our wedding out with friends clubbing.. I went to go get drinks at outside club and she was dancing with black guy grinding and all and he was damn near up in her. She had a skirt and thong and had to fix her thong cause it was slide on to her ass cheek.
About how many minutes did they grind?

Okay, if they grinded about 20 minutes, she must have been very horny when u got her alone that night, right?
Yes she was and very *******. Funny was at first when we got there girls went to dance 3 of them and wife ended up dancing with him. Later on that night 2 of his friends showed up at club and wife and girls went back out to dance with them black guys. When we all left my friends girl was fighting with boyfriend and she left alone. He couldn't find her to early morning and that guy was gone from club and his 2 friends where there when he went back looking for her. If I wasn't shy in front of our friends wife would of ended up getting BBC on our wedding night. But I'm sure my friends girl did lol.

Yes she was and very *******. Funny was at first when we got there girls went to dance 3 of them and wife ended up dancing with him. Later on that night 2 of his friends showed up at club and wife and girls went back out to dance with them black guys. When we all left my friends girl was fighting with boyfriend and she left alone. He couldn't find her to early morning and that guy was gone from club and his 2 friends where there when he went back looking for her. If I wasn't shy in front of our friends wife would of ended up getting BBC on our wedding night. But I'm sure my friends girl did lol.
Wow!

An interesting night!

Back