White GF wants to be Blacked?

Over the course of a week, my GF has brought up that she dated a black guy, that she met two black guys in her new building while moving in (emphasizing the "black"), and shared a joke reel about watching "big guys" work out at the gym to "take notes" on their workouts.

All this in the context of going to our first sex club together next Friday. We're both very excited about it and have been talking about it for weeks. The closer we get to it, the more anything involving black guys has come up.

Am I reaching or she slowly piecing it together for herself and me? Is she letting her desire trickle out? Does she want to get fucked by a fit, dominant black bull?

Over the course of a week, my GF has brought up that she dated a black guy, that she met two black guys in her new building while moving in (emphasizing the "black"), and shared a joke reel about watching "big guys" work out at the gym to "take notes" on their workouts.

All this in the context of going to our first sex club together next Friday. We're both very excited about it and have been talking about it for weeks. The closer we get to it, the more anything involving black guys has come up.

Am I reaching or she slowly piecing it together for herself and me? Is she letting her desire trickle out? Does she want to get fucked by a fit, dominant black bull?
Sounds like it to me, she definitely has bbc on her mind

Back