The origins of the BBC

Ladies gentlemen. Please stop reposting the blog address for tmblr... Forum rule 13 applies.

Those links has been in the two threads since April/May. If you consider them inappropriate, you could have asked me to edit the two messages, and not deleting them. The texts had more of 12,000 views, 100 replies and 40 likes. Maybe there are people interested in those readings.

Those links has been in the two threads since April/May. If you consider them inappropriate, you could have asked me to edit the two messages, and not deleting them. The texts had more of 12,000 views, 100 replies and 40 likes. Maybe there are people interested in those readings.

Seeing as THEY WERE OTHER peoples posts they are of no concern to you...

Seeing as THEY WERE OTHER peoples posts they are of no concern to you...

Also YOUR posts are NOT deleted. So I have no idea what you are on about! But as usuual you post comments that have no factual content!

Also YOUR posts are NOT deleted. So I have no idea what you are on about! But as usuual you post comments that have no factual content!

In written language, there is the convention that using capital letters means screaming. Or at least it gives that impression. Anyway, you have not answered my point. But the truth is that I have had enough with moderators that are anything but moderate. The statement "as usual you post comments that have no factual content" says everything. Have a nice day.

In written language, there is the convention that using capital letters means screaming. Or at least it gives that impression. Anyway, you have not answered my point. But the truth is that I have had enough with moderators that are anything but moderate. The statement "as usual you post comments that have no factual content" says everything. Have a nice day.

Don't lecture I'm not impressed.

the statement "as usual you post comments that have no factual content" says everything

As your comment made an accusation that wasn't factual my comment was correct.

Anyway, you have not answered my point

Yes I did, but as per usual you ignore the answer. As explained NONE of your posts were deleted. In fact they are still clearly visible on the site. Yes other commentators had their removed BUT NOT YOURS!

I have had enough with moderators that are anything but moderate.

If you have had enough of moderators I suggest you leave B2W for good and enjoy your fantasy Tmblr blog.

Also I will wait for your apology for the accusation. But we both know that will be a long time in coming.

Don't lecture I'm not impressed.

As your comment made an accusation that wasn't factual my comment was correct.

Yes I did, but as per usual you ignore the answer. As explained NONE of your posts were deleted. In fact they are still clearly visible on the site. Yes other commentators had their removed BUT NOT YOURS!

You have merged several threads into one and now the original links of two of them are broken, there is a chaos of messages and some contents disappeared. You can call it what you will. But it does not change the fact that the most reasonable, respectful and polite way to deal with this situation would be to ask me to edit the two messages in order to remove the links. On the other hand, the threads included links to my blog during almost 8 months, and it is actually mentioned in the replies.

I have seen how these threads were moved from "Interviews and Articles" to "Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex", and some of my comments in other threads were deleted. Now this happened and your reasons are obviously personal and ideological. Moreover, I have been insulted in the most degrading ways in those threads and moderators did not consider appropriate to "moderate" those comments in any way, something that is obviously and by definition the task of any moderator.

So, as I have previously said, for me it is enough.

You have merged several threads into one and now the original links of two of them are broken, there is a chaos of messages and some contents disappeared. You can call it what you will. But it does not change the fact that the most reasonable, respectful and polite way to deal with this situation would be to ask me to edit the two messages in order to remove the links. On the other hand, the threads included links to my blog during almost 8 months, and it is actually mentioned in the replies.

I have seen how these threads were moved from "Interviews and Articles" to "Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex", and some of my comments in other threads were deleted. Now this happened and your reasons are obviously personal and ideological. Moreover, I have been insulted in the most degrading ways in those threads and moderators did not consider appropriate to "moderate" those comments in any way, something that is obviously and by definition the task of any moderator.

So, as I have previously said, for me it is enough.

You have merged several threads into one and now the original links of two of them are broken, there is a chaos of messages and some contents disappeared.

Yes I have merged your same content context into the one thread to consolidate the SAME THEMED content from you into ONE thread. Once again NO comments of yours were deleted at all. Only those of other commentators.

You can call it what you will. But it does not change the fact that the most reasonable, respectful and polite way to deal with this situation would be to ask me to edit the two messages in order to remove the links

Why would I ask you to edit OTHER people comments?.

On the other hand, the threads included links to my blog during almost 8 months, and it is actually mentioned in the replies.

Well done. Now you are on the right track. And its those comments that were deleted and edited, with the members being told as to why. And if more are found they too will be removed or edited.

QUOTE]Now this happened and your reasons are obviously personal and ideological.[/QUOTE]

LOL The only reasons for the merge...AND pay GOOD ATTENTION to this as you continualy ignore what is being told to you.To consolidate the SAME THEMED content from you into ONE thread. Your assumption to the reasons is more a reflection on your own mental state than mine.

I have been insulted in the most degrading ways in those threads and moderators did not consider appropriate to "moderate" those comments in any way, something that is obviously and by definition the task of any moderator.

Yes you have. But then again so have you been insulting towards others. Its a two way street. There is a fine line as to what we allow and dis-allow in regards to what a person can say. Also comments have been deleted from all parties concerned so no one can say its personal as its certainly not. Its really that simple.

This conversation is now over.

Thank you and good luck where ever you go.

My big black dick aside

my rational and logical brain now

i hope this article is just fantasy because in reality,it is a different world all together.

I have white females as friends,many are into black guys not because of white extinction but because of preference,we have never talked about white extinction because of Black dick.

The only people that talk about white extinction are white supremacists

I dont understand your target group for this article but as an African and a black male i totally disagree with this article.

to be sincere,the article is full of lot of bullshits and propaganda almost similar to the tactics of white supremacist.

the way the article was written seems only black male can impregnate white female,i hope you were not horny when writing this article

let's be honest,the number of African immigrant going to Europe is few to write about an article about white extinction 1,2,3,i have been to Europe many times as a tourist and i have spoken to lot of immigrants and i noticed many African male date or marry other African females because of culture,only a few go after white women not because they want a fucking lesson but to get permits to live in that country.Sometimes it is a game of been used and been dumped as fast as possible,in their mentality,we came here to hustle not to fuck) and when they are not getting the right jobs and treatments from the society they immigrated to, the white women in these frustrated immigrants life always get some of the roughest sex that they(women) always wants more sex but complains about the lack of real love on forums and blogs from these immigrants.I know about it because we have a popular forum in Nigeria where some of these white women complain that they get good sex from these guys but dont get real love and they feel like they are been used.some of these African immigrants still keep African females as side chicks for marriage and keep the white girls for permit sake.

In my opinion,there will still be lot of white males,females living in the Europe,america and south america and some part of Africa even in 2100,i see no extinction of the white race,if you travel extensively through out the world you will notice black people are rarely seen in many European and south american countries, and even in some cities in america,when they see black people,they are taken as exotic beings.

another point

"African women experienced a sexual freedom denied in Western and Asiatic cultures as they went through a period of matriarchy and enhanced female choice. When they chose sexual partners, considerations like wealth or social prestige had little to do, and it came from acknowledging her body’s desire in the face of true masculine strength"

if you understand the meaning of female circumcision then you will know that African women are one of the most sexually suppressed in the world.In some part of Africa,female circumcision is a must,aunties and mothers encourage it,sometimes the girls are not ****** but willing agree to do it and guess who does the circumcision not MEN but WOMEN

visit some african countries and see for yourself how women are dominated and without a voice,they can be out casted for not been a virgin and no man will want to date or marry her. sex topics is a taboo for many African women, dry sex is common by men in rural areas.

Most people in these lifestyles do it for many reasons,for the fun of it, to brake a taboo or because of curiosity.some people are racist and fuck black men not because they are human but see them as beast something close to Zoophilia

lastly,most-times women are submissive to another individuals other than their partner during sex,sometimes not to disappoint,it happens for all race,so i think it is not a black thing, from my experience some women are naturally submissive,while some are not.

Last edited:
My big black dick aside

my rational and logical brain now [...]

The only people that talk about white extinction are white supremacists.

I decided not to participate in this forum and I just come from time to time, to check the mailbox and keep in contact with some friends. Just some thoughts...

Every ideology has its own conceptual framework to interpret and explain the reality. A Keynesian economist will use different terms and concepts than a Marxist one in order to study the same process. The ‘white extinction’ is a concept conceived by white supremacists and therefore only white supremacists use them. Leftists consider that mass immigration will bring to Europe a multicultural utopia based in diversity and miscegenation. For the first ones, it will be catastrophic and for the latter will be the mom of all the Goods, but nobody denies that those process are working, no matter how they call them.

Of course, the vast majority of people do not have any political awareness about their sexual choices. According to my personal experience, some European women like black males because they are exotic and want to try with something different. Others have curiosity about the myth of the black sexuality, Nancy Friday explains this fantasy in her book My Secret Garden. For some white women, especially in America, interracial sex is a great taboo and for this reason they consider the experience forbidden or dirty. And I would say there are some progressives that consider sex with non-whites the ultimate way to prove that they are nor racist. For them, these sexual choices are a political statement, like the feminist who embrace lesbianism as a way to fight against the patriarchy.

Regarding the black men, my personal impression is some of them see the sex with white women a way of social success, and they consider us some kind of trophy. I think there are some mature white women that take advance of this interest and their whiteness to have sex with younger and attractive men of color. But, of course, there are black immigrants that are a minority in a 'white country' and the sexual ratio among them is 70-80% males, so for a black man having sex with Caucasian women is more probable. Sometimes, if they discover that you have some kind of predilection for blacks, they try to seduce you because they think they will have more chances of success.

However, this lack of 'political' awareness about interracial sex does not mean there are not some cultural and psychological synergies at play. There are things that are too embarrassing to verbalize. For instance, I have talked with a lot of black men that are into the interracial sex, and very few openly admit they prefer Caucasian females over the women of their own race, although this fact is pretty obvious. And I guess that those white women that see the sex with blacks as a form of zoophilia would not admit it in front of their 'bulls'. That is a conclusion you have reached by our own.

For these pseudo-articles, I thought it could be funny to use the alt-right conceptual framework about all these matters to write some provocative texts. It is also funny to see how many efforts you invest in order to debunk/refute/hide/delete them, if they are just bullshit. As someone has pointed out in other thread, the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference.

Have a nice day.

Last edited:
I decided not to participate in this forum and I just come from time to time, to check the mailbox and keep in contact with some friends. Just some thoughts...

Every ideology has its own conceptual framework to interpret and explain the reality. A Keynesian economist will use different terms and concepts than a Marxist one in order to study the same process. The ‘white extinction’ is a concept conceived by white supremacists and therefore only white supremacists use them. Leftists consider that mass immigration will bring to Europe a multicultural utopia based in diversity and miscegenation. For the first ones, it will be catastrophic and for the latter will be the mom of all the Goods, but nobody denies that those process are working, no matter how they call them.

Of course, the vast majority of people do not have any political awareness about their sexual choices. According to my personal experience, some European women like black males because they are exotic and want to try with something different. Others have curiosity about the myth of the black sexuality, Nancy Friday explains this fantasy in her book My Secret Garden. For some white women, especially in America, interracial sex is a great taboo and for this reason they consider the experience forbidden or dirty. And I would say there are some progressives that consider sex with non-whites the ultimate way to prove that they are nor racist. For them, these sexual choices are a political statement, like the feminist who embrace lesbianism as a way to fight against the patriarchy.

Regarding the black men, my personal impression is some of them consider the sex with white women a way of social success, and they consider us some kind of trophy. I think there are some mature white women that take advance of this interest and their whiteness to have sex with younger and attractive men of color. But, of course, there are black immigrants that are a minority in a 'white country' and the sexual ratio among them is 70-80% males, so for a black man having sex with Caucasian women is more probable. Sometimes, if they discover that you have some kind of predilection for blacks, they try to seduce you because they think they will have more chances of success.

However, this lack of 'political' awareness about interracial sex does not mean there are not some cultural and psychological synergies at play. There are things that are too embarrassing to verbalize. For instance, I have talked with a lot of black men that are into the interracial sex, and very few openly admit they prefer Caucasian females over the women of their own race, although this fact is pretty obvious. And I guess that those white women that see the sex with blacks as a form of zoophilia would not admit it in front of their 'bulls'. That is a conclusion you have reached by our own.

For these pseudo-articles, I thought it could be funny to use the alt-right conceptual framework about all these matters to write some provocative texts. It is funny to see how many efforts you invest in order to debunk/refute/hide/delete them, if they are just bullshit. As someone has pointed out in other thread, the opposite of love is not hate, but indifference.

Have a nice day.

i think the problem is you take every reply to your article so personal,i think there is nothing wrong if i disagree with your opinions,even critics call other people work bullshits and all types of names,i have the right to debunk many things you wrote because i didnt see any deep research to verify your claim.

the problem with your article is being political about it,it is very funny because i do not understand why we have to politicalise preference and sexual behaviors,in my opinion,i think that is the problem of the western world and reasons why it is hard for different race to come together.when we politicalise all motives,we give way for people with ulterior motives to use it as a weapon against us even if we meant well.

i think the problem is you take every reply to your article so personal,i think there is nothing wrong if i disagree with your opinions,even critics call other people work bullshits and all types of names,i have the right to debunk many things you wrote because i didnt see any deep research to verify your claim.

I think I have good reasons to find some replies quite personal, as they were ad hominem arguments and plain insults. Two or three people even questioned my mental health. However, I did not find anything offensive in your comments, I just answered you for the simple pleasure of talking.

Last edited:
I think I have good reasons to find some replies quite personal, as they were ad hominem arguments and plain insults. Two or three people even questioned my mental health. However, I did not find anything offensive in your comments, I just answered you for the simple pleasure to talk.

even though i disagree with your articles, a writer need to be able to accept every criticism,you cant fight and ******* everyone to believe in what you wrote but you can overlook and just ignore many stuff and have a thick skin.

I do have a thick skin and no problems of self-esteem. But I do not consider insults a form of criticism, and I have little interest on writing more stuff if I haven't got any guarantee that they won't be removed/merged with other threads or whatever it may be called. I think the reasons are obvious.

Kisses :lips:

even though i disagree with your articles, a writer need to be able to accept every criticism,you cant fight and ******* everyone to believe in what you wrote but you can overlook and just ignore many stuff and have a thick skin.
I do have a thick skin and no problems of self-esteem. But I do not consider insults a form of criticism, and I have little interest on writing more stuff if I haven't got any guarantee that they won't be removed/merged with other threads or whatever it may be called. I think the reasons are obvious.

Kisses :lips:
Why just don't you two arrange a meeting and discuss this in a private room personally? Please kindly note that You don't need your clothes for it.

Back