White dick matters!

My 2" white dick does not matter to my Asian wife

View attachment 3417144
Don't let your Asian wife pussy get anywhere near a black cock, because it would mattered afterwards. Trust me, women always like to say size does not matter. But when they try a black bull once, size become mattered from that deed henceforth. Bring your Asian wife to me, i should like to show her something...the definition of ''Once you go black'' lol

Are you askin or tellin?

I'm not one of those guys who thinks white guys should be banned or limited on this site. In fact I think an atmosphere of competition is actually a good thing. Some guys are getting by on race alone instead of the qualities women are looking for like a bbc, a fit body, swagger, intelligence etc. The competition would definitely cause some guys to run away, some guys to get eliminated, and some guys will decimate and dominate no matter what so competition is a welcome gesture! 🤷‍♂️

What about: instead of complaining, show that you have the same attitude and energy as black men. We like confidence, we don't like crying and whining.
greatest wars fought by white men, millions of hundreds of millions dead because of ******* of white men.. please girl.. stop find some other reason.. it has been a gigantic effort from white men to become softer. Only now after decades of trying to become nicer, black men barely are more .. "Bull" than whites.

Back