White couples getting together to raise black babies

Yes, she does, she is drawn to them. I think that I am there for the good life and security. She basically walks all over me and knows that I still love her, it’s probably not a healthy relationship but it works for us.

she gets to fuck around when she wants so it’s a win win
Do you still get sex , it should not be all one sided , I told my wife that I still need and want sex , and have no interest in the denial part , as for her getting knocked up and having a black baby , I'm not cool with that and have told her that is the line that if it were to happen then our marriage will be over ,
For us it is about a fantasy a feeling of better sex , a mingling of bi sex also , but no I can't and won't stay married to her if she chooses to have another man's baby , black or white or green or yellow, the race is Not a factor for me , it's all about her having a different man's baby that would end our marriage.
Now if she had a baby before we even met that's 100 % different.

most do not realize that a man's sperm is absorbed by a woman after sex & tests show that his DNA floats around inside her for several years after she has given birth, changing her body. the more times she is impregnated, the more of his DNA floats in her to change her, mind & body.
this is also why my & my alyssa have a rule about not having her getting pregnant more than once from the same male.

"...and he (the white cuck) will help raise the black baby or babies."

This thinking is utterly repugnant! Responsibility for any baby conceived out of this lifestyle between a white woman and a black man is theirs and theirs alone. It is they who are accountable for the baby's future life, not the cuck. The cuck would be entirely justified to walk away knowing that the relationship between him and his wife is terminated.

most do not realize that a man's sperm is absorbed by a woman after sex & tests show that his DNA floats around inside her for several years after she has given birth, changing her body. the more times she is impregnated, the more of his DNA floats in her to change her, mind & body.
this is also why my & my alyssa have a rule about not having her getting pregnant more than once from the same male.
This is the dumbest post I've read on here!

only a sick mind can think this. really pathetic ... without pride ... communicating a sense of total uselessness ... naturally then this baby conceived with a black you will educate him according to the "best" principles of the white race ... Right?

It’s always the usual suspects talking about this stuff. Cuckolds 🤷‍♂️.
It's an obsession of theirs. I've written this a couple of times and will write it again:

It's a fantasy entertained almost exclusively by the White male cucks here. I certainly have no interest in impregnating a White female from B2W. And I can't imagine many--if any--of the B2W Black men wanting to impregnate a B2W woman so she and her husband can raise the baby. I can't recall reading any of the brothers here declaring an interest in such a thing.

Still, let the cucks here have their fantasies about their ladies getting pregnant by a Black man, the BNWO, etc., if that what floats their boats.

Please explain! My wife is contemplating this with a black bull now, that is younger and very eager to impregnate her.
I really think this is best left a fantasy. It's going to be obvious to everyone who saw her preg, it's not yours. If they didn't know she was preg, most think you adopted. You'll have friends that just stop talking to you once they find out.

Do you have other k i d s?

While I find white babies adorable as well, I'd love to have a mixed race baby in the next future. But \i don't see why and how a cuck should be involved in my kid's upbringing. My husband also made clear he would only be there for financial support, and no offence, but I don't deem cucks strong enough for the task. Far the less if the baby is a boy. If the bull / biological fath_er is not around I'd raise my k_ids on my own and would look for an ethnically compatible male for a role model.

Last edited:
Very interesting!

Back