White couples getting together to raise black babies

Such is the craze for white women to have black babies by alpha black males, I wonder if any white couples have got together with the purpose of the white female getting black bred and the white couple being dedicated to the raising of black babies?

If not, I think there are a lot of white males out there who would go into a relationship with a white female to do this. Fully aware that she will be bred by a stronger black male and he (the white cuck) will help raise the black baby or babies.

I think some white cuckold males would make excellent nurturing and supportive fathers but the physically fitter and more dominant black males would supply the white female with better genes for her baby or babies.

If it hasn't already happened it will happen in the future.
Can you imagine people having babies because they like to be fucked by a Black Man.
Tell that to your poor stepson and see if it helps him to adjust.

Last edited:
We got together shortly after she had her children with a black man, we get some looks sometimes and I guess some people assume that she cheated on me to have children with a better man
If they look, be proud that you are raising another man's k i d s and that she is still having sex with black men. Embrace being a cuckold in public.

Last edited:
I want this but would probably be hard to find a woman who’s into that situation
You got that right. I was married in 1972 and tried back then to get her to go Black - No F'n Way! I have had the IR Addiction since the year before I got married. It ended with a divorce after 16 years (1988). Since then I had at least 15 serious relationships and each one flat out refused. Even one that fucked Blacks in her late teens early twenties! She told me to "be careful what you wish for" but never elaborated more on that! I gave up after that last one and now fuel my addiction here on the internet.

Таково помешательство белых женщин иметь черных детей от альфа-черных самцов, интересно, собрались ли какие-нибудь белые пары с целью разведения белых самок с черными, а белая пара посвятила себя воспитанию черных детей?

Если нет, я думаю, что есть много белых мужчин, которые вступят в отношения с белой женщиной, чтобы сделать это. Полностью осознавая, что ее будет вязать более сильный черный самец, и он (белый куколд) будет помогать растить черного ребенка или детей.

Я думаю, что некоторые белые мужчины-рогоносцы могли бы стать отличными заботливыми и поддерживающими отцами, но физически более крепкие и более доминирующие черные мужчины снабдили бы белую женщину лучшими генами для ее ребенка или детей.

Если это еще не произошло, то произойдет в будущем.
But there is a good option artificial insemination! And if a white married couple leads the BBC lifestyle and is fully aware that they want and are ready to raise a baby from a Black lover! A wife can easily get pregnant from black lovers, and whoever has thoughts is not right, to say that her husband has problems, so they decided on artificial insemination!

You got that right. I was married in 1972 and tried back then to get her to go Black - No F'n Way! I have had the IR Addiction since the year before I got married. It ended with a divorce after 16 years (1988). Since then I had at least 15 serious relationships and each one flat out refused. Even one that fucked Blacks in her late teens early twenties! She told me to "be careful what you wish for" but never elaborated more on that! I gave up after that last one and now fuel my addiction here on the internet.
Yea, I think you're experience is more the norm and most folks here saying they've done it are just living out a fantasy.

Tbh main thing is knowing you will take care that baby and give it your best, even if it's just kink or you are dedicated to bnwo or whatever. But yea some people here might be pure selfish kink but some kinda make it seem like you can't be thinking about its best interest and still committed. I seen whites who seem to have some real social and racial justice beliefs and sexually active with Black men or women and taking care of children from the wife

ultimate humiliation is when others know you are a cuck and smile or whisper when they see you with your mixed babies.
I greatly respect white couples who do this. They are telling the world what they are and Who they worship. It is the ultimate humiliation for a cuck, and once you decide to do it there is no turning back. It's also a great way to bring the lifestyle into the mainstream.

Such is the craze for white women to have black babies by alpha black males, I wonder if any white couples have got together with the purpose of the white female getting black bred and the white couple being dedicated to the raising of black babies?

If not, I think there are a lot of white males out there who would go into a relationship with a white female to do this. Fully aware that she will be bred by a stronger black male and he (the white cuck) will help raise the black baby or babies.

I think some white cuckold males would make excellent nurturing and supportive fathers but the physically fitter and more dominant black males would supply the white female with better genes for her baby or babies.

If it hasn't already happened it will happen in the future.
After my wife dedicated herself to bbc for 20 years, finally she already has her first black baby inside her womb, she is already 50 years old, her black man will fertilize her uterus until she can no longer have children, 16 weeks and her belly stretches with each passing day, it's beautiful to see her carry the fruit of the new generation in her womb.

Back