White couple new to this for a black man in NYC

We are a couple looking for a BBC for her, we live out of USA and will be in NY next week.
We are looking for a place like a charming jazz club or rooftop bar where we can meet some bull.
she is pretty nice and skinny.
Inbox me

Hey to all those that have written - sounds like this isn't going anywhere for us.
My wife is with her boyfriend right now ending it once and for all. She says she cant risk losing me - I wouldn't wanna lose me either - I'm a hell of a guy. So looks like we are heading back toward normal sex lives and leaving all this behind. Sorry to those we didn't respond to.
It's all good.

Hey to all those that have written - sounds like this isn't going anywhere for us.
My wife is with her boyfriend right now ending it once and for all. She says she cant risk losing me - I wouldn't wanna lose me either - I'm a hell of a guy. So looks like we are heading back toward normal sex lives and leaving all this behind. Sorry to those we didn't respond to.

You have to do what's best for you guys. Best of luck!

so she ends it with her BF and is not feeling it anymore. now she has a new lease on life and wants to hook up with a prefect black man? let me know when U find him and tell her NYC is full of black men. she can go to a nice happy hour spot and meet plenty of available black men or any other men who could meet your needs.

Back