• watching my wife with a big black cock

Votes: 482 28.6%
  • all of the above

Votes: 830 49.3%
  • none of the above

Votes: 20 1.2%

• Total voters
Wonderful vacation
fuck yes it looks like it! what a beautiful youthful black king. what gorgeous and i do mean stunning skin...if i was that lucky white sub beta fag boi id have handed him up my beer/******* and said here please its urs, i want to focus on giving ur dick pleasure...please consider fucking me rough as if im a girl fuck me and cum in me and then consider allowing me to ******* ur piss in a few minutes after u cum....id be completely contented not using my return ticket if he told me not to....ur mine now i own u i want to use n train u and share u....all my kinky nastiest perversions with you i can see ill experience all of them...ul do anything wont you white boy? anything means everything...u didnt hesitate....cant wait to whore you pimp you ff you gangbang you....gang ******* you actually....my homeboys have a couple of burros, yea not dogs....donkeys....im going to tell them my new slave is down and we keep all the money....only condition i have to keep it or if i want sell it to another kind but cruel hot black king like us hahaha

i just need to serve...i crave service...i need dick....i need to be near men....even if they are laughing or using or debasing me idc

Now that's a party

I just absolutey LOVE this!!! Whitebois bent over and getting BLACKED HARD!!! It's so powerful to see whitebois getting ravaged by BLACK COCK as... females, getting BRED discovery channel style!!! Nature is beautiful! Everybody knows that when BLACK MEN want to FUCK... (white) bois will be girls!!! A fact immediately noticeable in this picture/gif! These two whitebois are being good girls for ALL the BIG BLACK MEN fucking their brains out! This is the image of what proper race relations should look! It's time for ALL whitebois to do their part!!!

Yikes, so fucking hot!!! I've re-read this several times and it gets better each time. I don't care who you are, if a guy fucks you for an hour and cums in you like that then he's hot for it too. @dakotdik mentions a recurring theme, which I totally agree with ... but I've also been noticing another recurring theme. The BBC bulls that are fucking white guys, cucks etc. and keep coming back for more and more. The bulls that come around when the wives aren't there, knowing they are going to get hubby's ass. Clearly some of them love it as much as the white guy does. I've got to imagine that its pretty hard to have an experience like yours, from the bull's perspective, and not want it over and over again.

True! It's really that at the end of the day... whitebois are just a slightly different type of white girl for BLACK MEN to FUCK like their little lilly white whores!!!

This is what ALL whitebois SHOULD want!!! To serve BLACK MEN in this way, offering them our feminine sex without barriers or restrictions of any kind! ANY/EVERY BLACK MAN should be able to look at ANY/EVERY whiteboi, and know that whiteboi will have sex with him as a woman, anytime he wants! That ALL whitebois are ALWAYS ready to give it up to the BLACK MAN!!! That their BIG BLACK COCKS are ALWAYS welcome DEEP inside our lilly white bodies!!!

Back