Votes: 408 24.3%
  • watching my wife with a big black cock

Votes: 482 28.7%
  • all of the above

Votes: 829 49.3%
  • none of the above

Votes: 20 1.2%

• Total voters
I've definitely noticed the same and for good reason. I'll admit that as a normally straight white guy I've got concerns about this and what it may do to me.

Any other white guys like me, always been straight but find themselves obsessing over BBC ... want to take it further but afraid it may spiral out of control?
I was straight and not even looking or interested in Black Dick. I was trying to be a little daring stroking myself in an adult theater. Then I was taken and dicked down. I didn't resist much at first and felt compelled to comply to him. I had an orgasm hands free. He did that to me. By the time it was done, I knew I was his bitch. I knew I liked the way it felt to be submissive and weak. I wanted his dick more than anything and he knew it. I still feel that way. I crave big thick black dick. I will be a bitch for black dick. I want to be! You will too. Isn't part of the beauty of sex feeling like you are out of control? Give in to it.

I was straight and not even looking or interested in Black Dick. I was trying to be a little daring stroking myself in an adult theater. Then I was taken and dicked down. I didn't resist much at first and felt compelled to comply to him. I had an orgasm hands free. He did that to me. By the time it was done, I knew I was his bitch. I knew I liked the way it felt to be submissive and weak. I wanted his dick more than anything and he knew it. I still feel that way. I crave big thick black dick. I will be a bitch for black dick. I want to be! You will too. Isn't part of the beauty of sex feeling like you are out of control? Give in to it.
YES IT IS ONCE I TOOK A BLAKC DICK IN ME IT FELT AWESOME AND I KNEW THEN I ALWAYS WANTED TO BE USED BY BLACK MEN AND MOST HAVE LET THERE SEED GO OFF IN ME AND I LIKE THE FEELINGS IT GIVES ME

How come you've stopped doing your duty?
Think he got himself a steady gf, all I was was a couple holes to use when he really needed to unload. I’d come by, immediately drop to my knees and start sucking him. If he decided to use my ass I happily allowed, if not I’d suck him to completion. No talking and as soon as he finished I’d leave.

what do you ?
I just wrote a post about this, kind of. I am basically a straight fit masculine male. I have had oral sub desires since in my late teen years especially after a 'semi ******' sexually experience with a hung black male. I went thru a phase after my divorce of sucking cock a bit. I liked it, I LOVED the BBC who was the first to actually fuck my mouth and be very dom with me. But I backed away from it be cause of all the risks, Discretion, health and all.
I got on here 3 months ago....And I am CRAVING sucking a nice big black dick, even more then one. Just getting on my knees and sucking you till you cum...

Back