Votes: 408 24.3%
  • watching my wife with a big black cock

Votes: 482 28.7%
  • all of the above

Votes: 829 49.3%
  • none of the above

Votes: 20 1.2%

• Total voters
After a year of fucking my wife and lending her out to his friends, the black man converted me through discipline, humiliation. I had masturbated when I was allowed He had me strip first. he sent my wife to a separate room, spanked my white ass, held my 4.5 inch penis against his 11 inches until I came, then ordered me to spread my butt. He told me he'd never suck my dong, but he'd own my mouth, too.

TRUTH!!!

You're a whiteboi, you were born white, you will indeed ALWAYS be a sissy!!! You belong femininized and BLACK-OWNED... sucking BLACK COCKS, getting BLACKED RAW, and inseminated by proud BLACK African warrior sperm swimming alive inside your pale white European body is EXACTLY where you BELONG!!! Don't resist your nature!!! You're white... just be white!!! Let the white girls show you how to be "one of the girls," it comes naturally to whitebois, you were born FEMININE, and you've been resisting it ever since, it's time to just accept who you are!!!

"White maleness" is a ridiculous and toxic fasade, that needs to be destroyed forever!!! The entire white race is going to be completely conquered by BLACK COCK!!! It's NOT enough that BLACK MEN own ALL white women... ALL whitebois MUST SUBMIT TOO!!! BLACK COCK is the future for ALL white sex!!! Whitebois too!!! You're going to get BLACKED RAW, you're going to suck BLACK COCK and get FUCKED in the ass (boi-pussy) by BLACK MEN!!! Whitebois are just a slightly different type of white girl, that doesn't get pregnant... but, it won't stop BLACK MEN from trying!!! Wake up whitebois... YOU'RE BLACK MAN'S little white bitch now!!! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!! It's time to be good girls!!!

"White maleness" is a ridiculous and toxic fasade, that needs to be destroyed forever!!! The entire white race is going to be completely conquered by BLACK COCK!!! It's NOT enough that BLACK MEN own ALL white women... ALL whitebois MUST SUBMIT TOO!!! BLACK COCK is the future for ALL white sex!!! Whitebois too!!! You're going to get BLACKED RAW, you're going to suck BLACK COCK and get FUCKED in the ass (boi-pussy) by BLACK MEN!!! Whitebois are just a slightly different type of white girl, that doesn't get pregnant... but, it won't stop BLACK MEN from trying!!! Wake up whitebois... YOU'RE BLACK MAN'S little white bitch now!!! Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois!!! It's time to be good girls!!!
I agree..We white males are here to only serve the black masters, provide our white women and service any black man that wants or needs it. Our mouths and asses belong to the black man.

Back