White boys

Fuck you’re perfect 😈😈
I don't want to disagree with you Sir, but I am far from perfect as I need to be easier to penetrate, my deep throat skills require practice, my ex gf would complain that I was greedy and did not share cock fairly and I have been known to cum in my panties while sucking cock.

Thank you for your kind words and should you visit the UK please come and see me and cum inside me.

I give my white boys a full throat and a full ass of seed . Usually if they show they’re good bitches I give them a couple of loads in their mouth . Love making them look at me and show me how hungry they are for it
That's fucking hot. I fantasize about a huge black cock taking my manhood as I'm being used. The ultimate form of using and taking ones manhood When BBC fucks the nut outta white boys then pumps their guts full of superior black seed forever changing them

The basics are usually a good blowjob and swallowing, I usually offer it at parties, some black guy I know there or to black guys I meet by chance, taxi drivers for example. I offer a blowjob because they are usually more willing to just take a good blowjob, give me their cum and kick me out, They never used to agree to fuck me, blowjob is accepted 8 out of 10 times.

That’s what I love doing , it’s my duty to breed and seed white boys have to spread my seed
The idea of you taking my (or another whiteboi's) manhood/essence or opportunity for masculinity by primally fucking them like a bitch is hott!

Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?
Tried both. Unfortunately I had just one black lover, for some months until he moved and went back to Spain.
I love to feel BBC cumming in my mouth and try to ******* all that sperm. BUT when he fucked my ass and came, that was a wild experience (once I got used to his size). He fucked my ass like he wanted to reach my chest, pushing so fast and hard that I couldn't tell if I could make it. Hurted but was also so good, even came from that some times. Then when he came I could feel his cum, and the whole experience was so strong. I'd say both but if I have to chose one, def in my ass.

Tried both. Unfortunately I had just one black lover, for some months until he moved and went back to Spain.
I love to feel BBC cumming in my mouth and try to ******* all that sperm. BUT when he fucked my ass and came, that was a wild experience (once I got used to his size). He fucked my ass like he wanted to reach my chest, pushing so fast and hard that I couldn't tell if I could make it. Hurted but was also so good, even came from that some times. Then when he came I could feel his cum, and the whole experience was so strong. I'd say both but if I have to chose one, def in my ass.
Idk if i could swallow all the cum.i would definately rather be fucked in the ass for sure my hole opened up and and accepting him to breed my boi pussy like a bitch

Back