White boys

images

I'm a bi curious dom alpha with a BWC. I have sissy bottoms begging me to feminize and breed them. I've mastered the art of pleasing women and worshipping their bodies. I'm primal as fuck when digging deep. I've accepted the fact I get off from big cocks, but ESPECIALLY BIG BLACK COCKS. I'm looking for BBC alpha to give me my first experience cause I seriously crave the superior black seed... I want it.. I need it. I crave it... I will find it.

Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?
i like it wherever the superior black man wishes to deposit his seed.

I'm a bi curious dom alpha with a BWC. I have sissy bottoms begging me to feminize and breed them. I've mastered the art of pleasing women and worshipping their bodies. I'm primal as fuck when digging deep. I've accepted the fact I get off from big cocks, but ESPECIALLY BIG BLACK COCKS. I'm looking for BBC alpha to give me my first experience cause I seriously crave the superior black seed... I want it.. I need it. I crave it... I will find it.
I was alpha with 8" cut tearing up all kinds of pussy until I found BBC.....now that's all I want and crave :love:. Don't try it unless you want an addiction

Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?
I love black seed anyway the BBC wants to put it in me, I’m always great full to be used by BBC, but no matter where it shoots it’s the best place that time.

Back