White boys

Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?
It is always the choice of my Black master which one (or both) of my receptive holes he chooses to fill with his hot Black seed. But I personally prefer to have him shoot his love juice into my pink slut hole, as it reaffirms my life-long destiny of being a Black man's white sissy bitch. However, if the Black man wishes to have his African DNA passed on to future generations, I must refer him to my slutty white wife, as she has the "working" womb and teats which are necessary to make and nurture his Black baby.

Has anyone ever had a bull cum all over your wedding photo? We have.
How about the bull marking his territory by spewing his load all over hubby's pillow? We have.
Does wifey (and bull) make a habit of leaving used condoms in the family mini-van?
The nastiest is when a couple of guys jizzed all over our dark blue sofa my mom gave us as a present.
Not only stained, but reeked of cum and had burns in the material from the blunts they smoke.
Mom was very upset.
Par for the course for a submissive, white couple especially when wife has a big ass and hubby is only 4 inches.
I'm not complaining. I do love it when they let me hold her hand while they're fucking kind of rough.
I think the hardest part is watching when wife & bull tongue kiss just before the guys deposit their seed into her unprotected pussy.
Then seeing her body shutter and shake, lets me know their big cock did the job and satisfied my wife. Well,
at least temporarily.

Not just in your mouth; they will pump it down your throat or perhaps make your wear it... walking out of the booth with jizz all over your face.
It truly is an experience like no other. As you drive home, the taste of cum in your mouth will remind you of what a faggot you've become.

Last edited:
Not just in your mouth; they will pump it down your throat or perhaps make your wear it... walking out of the booth with jizz all over your face.
It truly is an experience like no other. As you drive home, the taste of cum in your mouth will remind of what a faggot you've become.
What would do that for me would be a huge rock hard black cock pounding my manpussy hard and deep, using me like he would some cock hungry whore.

dwkgdfau2zu31.gif

Oh fuck!
Yes please

Slutty boys answer this when it comes to serving and taking a black man’s superior seed . Do you like It in your mouth like a slutty ass bitch or do you prefer to have it inside your warm slutty hole ?
Well Sir my first first BBC experience was ehen i was 21...i suxked one for like 30 mins before he came in my face. I drank vodka and smoked before cause i was nervous and dint wanna chicken out... i deep throat his almost 10 inch BBC. And i had alot of skill from watching alot of interracial blowjob vids....i like how even soft he was bigger than me. And how big he grew as i pleased him with my mouth...he asked where i wanted him to cum.... and like the little bitch i am i wanted a facial. Thats the day my life changed.

I love feeling a big cock in my ass. I would prefer to receive it up my ass then in my mouth. However, if I get to choose I enjoy it on my ass cheek or back

Has anyone ever had a bull cum all over your wedding photo? We have.
How about the bull marking his territory by spewing his load all over hubby's pillow? We have.
Does wifey (and bull) make a habit of leaving used condoms in the family mini-van?
The nastiest is when a couple of guys jizzed all over our dark blue sofa my mom gave us as a present.
Not only stained, but reeked of cum and had burns in the material from the blunts they smoke.
Mom was very upset.
Par for the course for a submissive, white couple especially when wife has a big ass and hubby is only 4 inches.
I'm not complaining. I do love it when they let me hold her hand while they're fucking kind of rough.
I think the hardest part is watching when wife & bull tongue kiss just before the guys deposit their seed into her unprotected pussy.
Then seeing her body shutter and shake, lets me know their big cock did the job and satisfied my wife. Well,
at least temporarily.
Mom needs to be railed by black men on that sofa herself so she will understand what you use it for more clearly!

Always the Black King’s preference to use a white pig as he see fits… Personally I always love to start on my knees feeling the Black King’s BBC grow in my throat and as I look up keeping my eyes opened as ordered he slowly has fun spitting in my blue eyes while he pisses down my faggot throat…Anything for Black!

Back