White boys

Always the Black King’s preference to use a white pig as he see fits… Personally I always love to start on my knees feeling the Black King’s BBC grow in my throat and as I look up keeping my eyes opened as ordered he slowly has fun spitting in my blue eyes while he pisses down my faggot throat…Anything for Black!
One of the greatest feeling there can be is starting with a half hard cock in your mouth and feeling it grown and harden in response to your sucking. Also is the feeling of having a really thick hard cock stretching you rear hole as he pushes into you for a hard aggressive fucking.

i would never presume to tell a superior male where to blow his load.... so instead i'll constantly beg him over and over in a really pathetic, desperate sounding voice to please blow his thick load of baby batter balls deep up my needy greedy fagwomb which usually works

I give my white boys a full throat and a full ass of seed . Usually if they show they’re good bitches I give them a couple of loads in their mouth . Love making them look at me and show me how hungry they are for it
you are very generous with your whitebois hungry fuckholes filling them with so much of your seed Sir 🥺 i hope they all show their appreciation and gratitude for it too

I'm straight in real life too, but I can tell you that sucking cock for real in even better than the fantasies.
And those of us who have sucked a real rock hard flesh and ******* cock, and/or got fucked hard and deep by one, know it only too well.
That being said, one of the things that may have had and influence on my becoming a cock loving cock-sucker was a couple of dreams I had many years ago. I was still married at the time. My wife and I were into fantasies, and one of our favorites was me sucking cocks. Then one night I had a dream. It came out of nowhere, and suddenly I was sucking on a cock. I found that I was enjoying it, and I continued to suck with enthusiasm. But then, just as the cock was about come, I woke up.
I lay there in the dark beside my sleeping wife, clearing my head to accept that it had only been a dream, no matter that it had felt exactly what I would imagine sucking a real cock would feel like. I not only wished that I could got back to sleep and pick up where I left off to know what it would be like to take the cum load, but I wished I could somehow do it for real.
Then, not very long after, I had another. This time I was sitting in my car in a parking lot with the door open. I saw a big black man hurrying to my car. As he got there I said, "Please let me suck your cock," in a weak submissive voice. He opened his pants and pulled out a huge black cock. I bent my head and immediately went to work savoring his large dark cock.
Then, just like before, just as he was about to come, I woke. And just as before the dream had been so vivid, detailed and real that it took a while for me to realize that it was only a dream.
My point is that both these dreams were so vivid and lifelike that it actually felt like I was sucking those cocks. It wasn't actually real, but it was so much closer to the real thing than fantasizing. I would love for it to happen again, but I rarely have such vivid and realistic dreams anymore. So I live with my fantasies...because that's all I have anymore.
BTW, when I finally did get to suck a real cock I couldn't tell any difference between the way it felt in my dreams and the real thing.

Last edited:
What is it like getting fucked the first time? Do you finally accept that you are sissy? Do you squirt when he dumps his cum in you?
I can't speak for others, but I loved it. The guy had a seven-plus inch surprisingly thick cock. I was wearing a clingy nightgown and feeling very girly. He got down to his briefs and we got into my bed. He cock was already (and literally) as hard as a rock. I started sucking him, but I guess I was too slow and methodical for him. Like a whirlwind he threw me onto my back, shoved his big thick hard cock into my mouth, and he fucked my mouth hard and fast like it was a cunt.
After a thrilling, but lightning quick mouth-fucking his magnificent cock was still rock hard. I begged him, "Fuck me."
I got onto my hands and knees. He donned a condom, and lubed us up. With the hem of my nightie up on my back, he pushed his still rock hard thick cock into my cock obsessed boi pussy. I would have liked for it to have lasted longer, but again he fucked me like an ******* in heat, fast, hard and deep. I kept begging him out loud to, "Fuck me!" over and over until he came to a stop.
I envied his wife that big thick cock, and I would have loved to have become a regular suck and fuck bitch for him, but he had solicited me, and he never gave me his number or contacted me again. Alas.
I don't know that I thought about whether I was a sissy at that time. I just wanted to suck cocks and get fucked. But as you may have surmised I thought of myself, and still do, as a girl when it comes to sex. I wore panties, sexy nighties, and other lingerie. I not only think of myself as a girl sexually, but I thrill and embrace it. And like any other girl I think of my body as something for a man to use for his sexual pleasure. I've never been fucked bareback, and I don't come when a guy comes while fucking me, but I take great pleasure in the knowledge that his fucking my eagerly receptive pussy is was makes him come.

I just want it! So love to swish it in my mouth and taste it, swallow it after a good tasting letting I slide down my tongue and throat, to be in my stomach like the superior vitamin it is. but oh so love knowing it is swimming in my ass up thru me, staying in my body forever even if some seeps out cause I am too loose to hold it in. Please just do me, please just do what you want.

Last edited:
I am not girl but I can't deny they make me feel weak and pathetic.
I am not a girl, but when I think of sex and how much I want to feel a big hard cock inside me, I feel all feminine, wanting to submit to an alpha man with a horny cock, having him use like the girl I feel was meant to be used, to give him sexual pleasure and satisfaction and making him come. The feeling of his big hard cock dominating me with deep powerful thrusts, and his seed down my throat or eagerly receptive pussy is all I desire. :lips:

I can't speak for others, but I loved it. The guy had a seven-plus inch surprisingly thick cock. I was wearing a clingy nightgown and feeling very girly. He got down to his briefs and we got into my bed. He cock was already (and literally) as hard as a rock. I started sucking him, but I guess I was too slow and methodical for him. Like a whirlwind he threw me onto my back, shoved his big thick hard cock into my mouth, and he fucked my mouth hard and fast like it was a cunt.
After a thrilling, but lightning quick mouth-fucking his magnificent cock was still rock hard. I begged him, "Fuck me."
I got onto my hands and knees. He donned a condom, and lubed us up. With the hem of my nightie up on my back, he pushed his still rock hard thick cock into my cock obsessed boi pussy. I would have liked for it to have lasted longer, but again he fucked me like an ******* in heat, fast, hard and deep. I kept begging him out loud to, "Fuck me!" over and over until he came to a stop.
I envied his wife that big thick cock, and I would have loved to have become a regular suck and fuck bitch for him, but he had solicited me, and he never gave me his number or contacted me again. Alas.
I don't know that I thought about whether I was a sissy at that time. I just wanted to suck cocks and get fucked. But as you may have surmised I thought of myself, and still do, as a girl when it comes to sex. I wore panties, sexy nighties, and other lingerie. I not only think of myself as a girl sexually, but I thrill and embrace it. And like any other girl I think of my body as something for a man to use for his sexual pleasure. I've never been fucked bareback, and I don't come when a guy comes while fucking me, but I take great pleasure in the knowledge that his fucking my eagerly receptive pussy is was makes him come.
Find someone you can trust, and you know is clean. Then go bareback. Its fantastic.

Back