White boys doing the impossible...

I think the reason women go bbc only is different for every person. In my opinion you can’t blankety say “all bbcs can make a white woman cum more than a white man” bc if you have a huge dick and have no clue how to use it you’re not going to accomplish anything. Additionally HOW and WHY each woman cums is different from woman to woman. It is not IMPOSSIBLE for a white man to make his wife cum and if it is difficult odds are it’s for a multitude of reasons aside from the size of his dick. My husband has an average sized dick and he is still able to make me cum multiple times and squirt BUT I really enjoy having sex and I am able to climax more easily than most women I know. Not every woman is able to do that no matter the size of the dick. The 1st bbc I was with had a huge long thick cock and he had harder time getting me to cum. This was due to the fact that he didn’t take the time to know what I like nor did he take the time to concern himself with making sure that I was satisfied while fucking (selfish people don’t make good partners in bed). I guess I’m just saying that it takes a lot more than just having a big cock to make a woman cum. That being said I personal prefer bbc to white cock bc I just find non white men so fucking sexy and the increase in size compared to my husband is a wonderful added bonus, especially now that I have a Dom who knows how to use his magnificent cock ?

Regina, great post. I agree. I wish sex wasn’t only about orgasm but on this website it is. So your post is spot on. Every woman is different and it’s through the wonderful journey of making your woman cum in many different ways that would seem very exciting.

Knowing that your man can please you physically and can also make love to you is so important.

We are more likely to become addicted to a ******* when we our life is found lacking and doesn't fill us up. Same thing in sex, if your sex life and relationship life sucks, and you experience BBC, you are going to become addicted to it. But if you have a great sex and relationship life, you have less of a chance of this lifestyle ruining your own sex life.

I tend to agree with you Nelson, that’s why I’m glad my girl isn’t interested in getting fucked by a 10+ inch dick because they may say “I love sex with my husband and the orgasms he gives me....” but
once you know, it’s hard to unknow”.....you never know when your spouse might get that one orgasm that they will just wanna chase forever.

My first car I had was really nice. I liked it and really enjoyed it. I had many wonderful rides in that car but then I bought a new car with leather seats, electronic temperature gauge, automatic windows, V6, etc. I love my old car but I never wanted to spend a lot of time in it anymore. When my girl had my new car, I always wanted to get it back. The rides in my old car just weren’t as special as it used to be. I loved that car but not really looking forward to driving in it.

Take that analogy for what it’s worth.

It takes a lot of work, I see videos on here with white women and BBC, and I ain't cutting the mustard. Its not totally impossible, you can indeed dig a hole with a spoon, yet... there are shovels.

Well said! Even women can make other women cum, it doesn't invalidate the fact that BLACK MEN have the BEST tool for the job, for women of all races! Like you said, you could dig a hole with spoon, but once there are shovels... you are better off putting all the spoons back in the drawer!!!

My
I want to know if there are any white men on this website that can make a woman cum with their dick? How consistent is it? How are you getting it done? What is your size?

It seems like the only ones capable of doing this are black men and dildos.....

Just curious

On the same note: any black man on this site willing to say they struggle to get women to cum with their dick?

The mystery of the PIV (penis in vagina) orgasm
Husband is white, he has been fucking me for 20 years and I orgasm every time, most of the time multiple orgasms! His dick is 9 1/2" long and 7" around! What can I say, I guess I got lucky!

Asa, good for you. Ladies, if your man is great in bed....let us know on this thread.

I lean more towards the narrative that all men if they knew what they doing and were caring lovers could please their women significantly but some couples will try different things to spice it up vs the narrative, black men just have the advantage in sexual sphere.

I'm in my 40s with a 6+ inch cock. We have sex most days of the week and I give my wife multiple orgasms every time. If cucks on here get off playing in the fantasy of superiority/inferiority that's cool but fantasy is the operative word.

Good ******* Victor Charlie, this is all I wanted - just a thread that balances the narrative. If you are a man pleasing your wife or you are a woman that is married to a man who is a loving, competent, and caring lover that gives you orgasms. Let's hear it.

She likes being a fuck-toy at a GB...quantity and quality. I love watching her cum repeatedly for hours at a party. That's over and above an incredible sex life as a couple--and some fun FMF and with couples. It's all good, especially when she can't stop orgasming.

2 luv birds, how would you describe your sex life with your wife?

It will never compete against the alternative lifestyle but how would you describe it?

Impossible for us, cuz even if she does "feel it", I get off (cum) almost instantly...

I'm often punished for this (my lack of size and my inability to "last") by her spanking me with a leather "paddle"/whipping me with a combo spanker whip that she bought online and introduced to our lovemaking one night (her in her thigh-high/spiked heel leather boots and hot outfit, I was on my knees in front of her being verbally degraded for my mini-cock and she reached under the bed without any warning or advance notice, produced the leather paddle and said "You know what this is for? This is your punishment for not satisfying me.. EVER!!!" and she proceeded to stand up, walk around behind me (the sound of her heels on the hardwood floor like a dominatrix sizing up her slave was for some reason one of the biggest turn ons of our marriage, hearing her slowly encircle me (like a hawk circling its prey), my "useless" (her quote, often) little half-dick getting hard with each "click-click-click" of her stilettos hitting the hardwood floor, telling me sternly how "all those times I'd go out with my friends to (local) nightclubs, see them with hot guys, have hot guys hit on me but I was married so I'd come home to you horny.. and you'd last maybe two minutes - TWO MINUTES - IF I WAS LUCKY!!! - with your tiny little cock"... (etc etc).

Then she will spank my ass with the paddle, whip my back and ass with the leather riding crop, sit back on the edge of the bed and open her legs, pull my hair and ******* me to suck her clit (screaming "Suck it.. SUCK IT!!!!!").. while I am inserting a long, thick vibrator into her hot Sicilian pussy, spanking me harder with each beautiful SLAP of the whip or paddle on my reddened ass and back, her moaning "OHHHHHHHHHHHHH" in beautiful Sicilian Housewife *******, as the massively huge vibrator slides in and out of her now hotly lubricated pussy and I tongue her clit, listening to her yell at me that she wants "a REAL man"... that she wants "A big black cock fucking me"... etc etc as I often feel myself immediately cumming (much too quickly, of course) just from this amazing turn on, my unsatisfied horny wife expressing how intensely she fantasizes about "a Big Black Cock..."

Attachments

• 15431534099340o95i6065i9y65iy65iiytkfgkfkfgkfgkfffgf~2_2.png
    15431534099340o95i6065i9y65iy65iiytkfgkfkfgkfgkfffgf~2_2.png
    471.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 15455721986242345tyhji87654edfghtred-113x185.png
    15455721986242345tyhji87654edfghtred-113x185.png
    36.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 1541943795959cfgbcfgdfcg~2(1).png
    1541943795959cfgbcfgdfcg~2(1).png
    601.1 KB · Views: 13
Video Z, thanks for the post. Your wife participates in the lifestyle, right or is it just I’m fantasy land right now?

I want to know if there are any white men on this website that can make a woman cum with their dick? How consistent is it? How are you getting it done? What is your size?

Just curious

On the same note: any black man on this site willing to say they struggle to get women to cum with their dick?

Yeah bro every female is different without a doubt just like all of us guys are different but there are a couple things that they do appreciate the females and believe me when I tell you size does not matter I mean on this particular website it made to some of these ladies but get done what you're talkin about no Size Doesn't Matter at All Pro you need to stimulator take your time with their first don't be in a rush you got all day to bring the hammer and you don't need to bring it in right away let the anticipation build up for her and I promise you you'll make it happen just don't be in your head too much about it last female I was with was so adamant that we both climax together at the same time now that was freaking hard to pull off consistently or at all for that matter but I don't know how I did it but I did

Just curious

Yeah check out my post in this section towards the bottom for real

OzBbbc, how has this impacted your relationship and sex life? Do you think your wife enjoys sex with you still and has this impacted the relationship?

rarely, after a lot of work or clitorial stimulation too to help out
Yo both you guys can do this it just thinking about one thing is your problem so strengthening up other areas of foreplay or the bedroom. and you have a whole arsenal of weapons to get your girl however you want to get her start thinking out of the box

I cum and squirt just as much with my white husband of 25yrs as a do with any of my playmates, and we still have sex multiple times a week
thank you for telling these guys that I've done repeating myself twice and I'm white and now I only have I seen it happen and felt it but I mean it's really nothing hotter actually especially if you can get your girl to squirt far away now she want to be embarrassed but after a couple seconds it'll be at your head and you'll be wanting to give her more

1 pretty sure you missed the point of my post.... 2 if you think it’s bull that not all women can climax very easily you need to go read up on that....the female anatomy is very complex with much more nerve endings than the male anatomy. This can make things much for difficult for a woman to orgasm. Plus men tend to be extremely visual and this is one of the main things that helps a man to orgasm....women on the other hand need mental stimulation....otherwise we start thinking abt our grocery list or the ******* dr appointments. Every woman I know HAS TO have that or there is no way she can cum. So no it’s not bull crap it’s just the science of our vaginas. 3. Not all women instinctively crave dominance or a huge dick. I have girlfriends that would break down and sob in a corner if you asked them to do some of the things asked of women in this lifestyle. I also have girlfriends who if you asked them to be submissive they’d lose their mind. And I have girlfriends who are TERRIFIED of have a big dick in their pussy bc they are afraid of being hurt. There is no blanket answer for men or women bc were all complex and different which is part of the beauty of an IR. And 4. My current Dom isn’t even black....he’s Indian. His friends who are Doms who I will be shared with are black. But my Doms big dick and darker skin tone are not the only reason I sought him out....it’s a perk but it’s just the cherry on top of an extremely delicious sundae.
Awesome response there really is an endless amount of ways to take care of your woman. As for us guys everyone knows we will get to the peak no matter what but that look in your girls eyes and her like trying to get away from you b/c it's to good now that priceless

Back