White boys doing the impossible...

Anthony0542

Male
Gold Member
I want to know if there are any white men on this website that can make a woman cum with their dick? How consistent is it? How are you getting it done? What is your size?

It seems like the only ones capable of doing this are black men and dildos.....

Just curious

On the same note: any black man on this site willing to say they struggle to get women to cum with their dick?

The mystery of the PIV (penis in vagina) orgasm

I want to know if there are any white men on this website that can make a woman cum with their dick? How consistent is it? How are you getting it done? What is your size?

Just curious

On the same note: any black man on this site willing to say they struggle to get women to cum with their dick?

rarely, after a lot of work or clitorial stimulation too to help out

Just curious

I think it's those who are convinced that they can't make a woman cum with their penis, that can't. I have done it many, many times over many decades. I'm also been squirted on by a woman having an orgasm from doggie style sex.

So you read a lot on this website on the progression into this lifestyle:

1. Love my husband and sex was good

2. After a while sex lost its luster - sex was good but not exciting

3. Needed something to spice it up but nothing really hooked them

4. BBC came along and BOOM. It was over - the only thing that satisfies and I NEED in my life.

5. Now addicted to BBC, and it has to play a part of our sex life

I’m just wondering, is it the vaginal orgasms that BBC are causing that is creating the addiction, is it taboo.....

Makes me wonder, can white dudes create those orgasms or is it just black men.

Is it me - but I’ve never seen a more addictive sexual situation than BBC

So you read a lot on this website on the progression into this lifestyle:

1. Love my husband and sex was good

2. After a while sex lost its luster - sex was good but not exciting

3. Needed something to spice it up but nothing really hooked them

4. BBC came along and BOOM. It was over - the only thing that satisfies and I NEED in my life.

5. Now addicted to BBC, and it has to play a part of our sex life

I’m just wondering, is it the vaginal orgasms that BBC are causing that is creating the addiction, is it taboo.....

Makes me wonder, can white dudes create those orgasms or is it just black men.

Is it me - but I’ve never seen a more addictive sexual situation than BBC
There is some sexual chemistry between white women and black men, its not new, its always been there. Could be a lot of reasons for it, but it just is what it is. Even a white guy packing more cant do the same thing, its weird, but its just the way it is.

Back