White boys cleaning black cock. Have you ever..?

Have you ever licked clean a black guy?

• yes

Votes: 65 33.5%
  • no

Votes: 23 11.9%
  • would like to

Votes: 93 47.9%
  • would not like to

Votes: 13 6.7%

• Total voters
I had a few black guys that wanted my husband to clean their cock with his mouth just to humiliate him.
Of course he would never do it until one night that I insisted that he do it. He held out as long as he could but
in the end he did clean 9 inches of black cock that night and more than once. After that he wasn't near as
hard to convince as before and he got to be very good at it also.

Phyliss

I had a few black guys that wanted my husband to clean their cock with his mouth just to humiliate him.
Of course he would never do it until one night that I insisted that he do it. He held out as long as he could but
in the end he did clean 9 inches of black cock that night and more than once. After that he wasn't near as
hard to convince as before and he got to be very good at it also.

Phyliss
It took a while for me to come around to the idea as well.

Just takes the right bull to make this happen. Get hubby used to be passive, subserviant....clean your pussy, lick your pussy while the bull f*cks you, and then incidental contact....and then your hubby will give in to the inevitable expression of domination and control....and he will like it just like us wives do.

Just takes the right bull to make this happen. Get hubby used to be passive, subserviant....clean your pussy, lick your pussy while the bull f*cks you, and then incidental contact....and then your hubby will give in to the inevitable expression of domination and control....and he will like it just like us wives do.
Yes i agree happen with my first experience

I like pussy clean up after another man, but never clean up dick. I eat other man cum, but i'm heterosexual.

Same here. I love creampie cleanup, and get off on eating the bull's cum from my wife's pussy, ass, tits, face or cum kiss. But I have ZERO interest in actual contact with the guy or touching his cock. Big ol' pass here. Not because I can't, but because I dont want to.

i (we) love it, rts sooo hot to see my hubbie suck & clean bbc & my creamy pussy

Nice that he likes it, but if a white guy wanted my cock he'd have to eventually look like this:
tumblr_nw27fosts31uh5hbvo1_500-jpg.1026236

I do clean my wife's black cocks, clean her and even get her bulls cocks ready for her. This all seems to turn me on. I now wear panties and camis and not permitted to have any body hair. My wife has put me on a diet and i am taking diet pills everyday that she has gotten for me.

Nice start, but if I were involved you'd be feminized.

I think it's a natural part of the lifestyle for the cuck to clean all the bulls the wife or ******* fucks. It keeps the cuck submissive, docile and obedient in his behavior plus it shows the proper amount of respect to the black bulls. The humiliation factor should never be overlooked.

Back