White boys are big too

My favorite subject for years. God did not make all men equal that is a fact. He did however spread the sizes around. In over twenty years of swinging and doing all types of all male groups i swear no one group has a set size. Those who claim all of any group are bigger or have more stamina are living in a alternate reality. I've had small , medium, large and oh my god that's not real. The That's not real however only in two colors, black and white. Other groups might have oh my gods, i just never had one. The biggest was white but i can't swear that's the largest ever only swearing to those i actually saw or had. The guy had a donkey sized cock that became the subject of a contest that i lost but i gave it one hell of a try. One of the few times i said enough.

well I can say all of the really small cocks my wife has encountered were white. All of the black cocks were average to big.
When we first started having mfm 3sums is when i learned I was above average in cock size which is why we turned to this life style

Back