White boy that can't stop thinking about BBC!

You Are Not Alone in this. It's been over a year for me and that's all I think about everyday it's just a wonderful thing the best thing to ever happen to me also the strangest thing that has happened to me. Never in a thousand years wood I have guest big black dick was going to be something I would love or even think of and now I can't get it enough I really can't. the big long black dick that tripped me up and turned me out only took under 15 minutes then I was whipped I wanted his dick more than anything I could ever imagine and found it very easy to do as he told me to. I had to follow him around the other theaters in the adult shop then suck his cock when he commanded me to and I happily did. in retrospect I guess it was supposed to be some sort of humiliation but it was beyond me at that point all I knew I wanted it and I want it bad a sort of cock Frenzy if you will and if obeying him was how to get it that's what I was going to do and I did. I still feel that way I still want it that bad I still think about it everyday. I did not even fight or put up any type of resistance I embraced it I never thought of it but looking back I was so simple and easily converted he said. He also did this to white boys as sport he claimed. I think of big thick meaty black dick all day and all night. Submitting to it was an erotic turn on. I have embraced it and desire it to an unexplainable degree. You are definitely not alone.

You Are Not Alone in this. It's been over a year for me and that's all I think about everyday it's just a wonderful thing the best thing to ever happen to me also the strangest thing that has happened to me. Never in a thousand years wood I have guest big black dick was going to be something I would love or even think of and now I can't get it enough I really can't. the big long black dick that tripped me up and turned me out only took under 15 minutes then I was whipped I wanted his dick more than anything I could ever imagine and found it very easy to do as he told me to. I had to follow him around the other theaters in the adult shop then suck his cock when he commanded me to and I happily did. in retrospect I guess it was supposed to be some sort of humiliation but it was beyond me at that point all I knew I wanted it and I want it bad a sort of cock Frenzy if you will and if obeying him was how to get it that's what I was going to do and I did. I still feel that way I still want it that bad I still think about it everyday. I did not even fight or put up any type of resistance I embraced it I never thought of it but looking back I was so simple and easily converted he said. He also did this to white boys as sport he claimed. I think of big thick meaty black dick all day and all night. Submitting to it was an erotic turn on. I have embraced it and desire it to an unexplainable degree. You are definitely not alone.

that sounds like heaven!! I'd love it to be in my ass as well as my mouth tho... and of course also in my girl

A black man can turn anyone. Time was I only wanted pussy. But now I'll do anything for black cock.
I feel the exact same way I gave up pussy for black dick and I haven't looked back black dick is so good powerful erotic and thick I love thick black dick makes me feel like his bitch before I even get started and I love feeling like his bitch I Can't Get Enough black dick I just can't it's so good it feels good I love sucking it I love looking at it I love touching it I love black dick It's My Life now

Back