White boy that can't stop thinking about BBC!

A black man can turn anyone. Time was I only wanted pussy. But now I'll do anything for black cock.
I believe that's true and I agree with you I'll do anything for a big black dick I've already dumped my fiance because I was told to Black dick is so alluring so strong I can't help it but to be drawn to it now all I want and all I think of and all I live for it's big black meaty cock and I would do almost anything for it

As we discover the truth, the addiction becomes impossible to resists!
I can't even imagine trying to resist it the truth is black cock Turned Me Out and I can't get enough of it I'm addicted to it I want it all the time I don't even think about pussy anymore I don't even want any I want black dick I want to suck it I want to be fucked I want to serve black cock in any way I need it in my life I wanted more than anything that owns me I am possessed by the thought of it and I love it I will not go back

it is so nice that a thread was created with nothing substantive to share, no original erotic pictures, no advice on how to develop or maintain a cuckolding relationship, no actual stories of experiences, so that I know which thread to skip over and not read next time.

A black man can turn anyone. Time was I only wanted pussy. But now I'll do anything for black cock.
Oh I agree with that 100% then I've just like you I had never thought about any of this and I did only want pussy and now I gave up pussy I Can't Get Enough black dick not that I get a lot in the first place but if I could get a lot I'd get a lot it's like they say don't go to the grocery store hungry I'm that guy right now from black dick I want them all can I have more please I just can't wait to get my lips around big black dick oh my God and in retrospect I never wanted pussy as bad as I want this big ass black dicks. Once you go black they say in my case find that statement to be true

Back