White beta male with an Indian Alpha wife

So I'm a white male and my wife (below) is Indian. One of the things that got me into this fetish was the nature of her body, her broad hips and thick arse. I’ve always felt that my average-ish white penis just isn’t enough for her and that she was born to enjoy an Alpha-cocked black master and take his seed in her hungry womb.

I get the sense that there is something subconscious and evolutionary in nature that became conscious for me. We’ve always “known” this without speaking about it. She’s never sucked my penis, but I know she would do anything for an Alpha black, like worship his anus and take him bareback, even if it was the first time she met him. We know our place in the evolutionary chain, and globalisation and the spread of mass travel is bringing us together with the African genes that will naturally conquer humanity for the good of all.
pm me i am here

Attachments

• bbc9.mp4
    6.2 MB
  • bbc10.jpg
    bbc10.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 5
  • bbc9.jpg
    bbc9.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 6
  • bbc8.jpg
    bbc8.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 6
  • bbc7.jpg
    bbc7.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 6
So I'm a white male and my wife (below) is Indian. One of the things that got me into this fetish was the nature of her body, her broad hips and thick arse. I’ve always felt that my average-ish white penis just isn’t enough for her and that she was born to enjoy an Alpha-cocked black master and take his seed in her hungry womb.

I get the sense that there is something subconscious and evolutionary in nature that became conscious for me. We’ve always “known” this without speaking about it. She’s never sucked my penis, but I know she would do anything for an Alpha black, like worship his anus and take him bareback, even if it was the first time she met him. We know our place in the evolutionary chain, and globalisation and the spread of mass travel is bringing us together with the African genes that will naturally conquer humanity for the good of all.
Damn she got ass

Back