Which Sandals Resort??

Be aware that all resorts have a strict policy about staff having sex with guests. It's a liability issue, and the employee will be fired.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. It happened to me at Hedonism a year ago. A server knocked on my door with a bottle of champagne and two glasses. I kissed him to thank him. He pressed his huge cock against me. It does happen, but it's nothing like a few years ago. Every afternoon I had guys waiting for the guy in front of him to finish fucking me. Those days are definitely gone.

This is just one of the prices we pay for living in a litigious country!

We were at Hedo a few years ago at the nude pool. This woman came running out of the women's restroom screaming. She said one of the staff stuck his cock in her mouth while she was sitting on the toilet. The employee was never identified. As you can image most of guests thought it was bullshit. She wanted a free week. I don't know if the resort gave it to her, but that is a small example of how hospitality businesses are impacted.

Hope you have a great time. For what it's worth if your idea if a vacation is sexy as possible your only option is Hedonism.
Your advice on the all inclusive resorts in general along with interactions with guests and staff have been spot on!

Would love to see that happen but will BBC also try her if she is unaware of me wanting to see her with a black cock?
Don’t get your hopes up !!! As Vegas said, those days are gone. The employees are not stupid and while some of them may act on the interest, most won’t given the consequences. You are brand new and not a veteran so the interaction will necessitate a lot of courting to even come close to reality and therefore the ones who will act will go after something that’s guaranteed than one that’s a hit and miss especially knowing the risk involved.

In sandals Barbados at moment - what is the best way to get a skin to skin massage for my wife in our room? Any ideas? Don’t want to get kicked out of the hotel! Thanks
I’m in Barbados as well, if you want a “skin to skin massage” you’ll have to pay for a day pass for someone to come in and come up to your room. If you’re in need of the kind of massage your wife will never forget with a 10 inch bbc. I’d be happy to discuss further

I’m in Barbados as well, if you want a “skin to skin massage” you’ll have to pay for a day pass for someone to come in and come up to your room. If you’re in need of the kind of massage your wife will never forget with a 10 inch bbc. I’d be happy to discuss further

Attachments

• A164E29D-17E0-46C0-BF55-2F9B5D922C81.jpeg
    A164E29D-17E0-46C0-BF55-2F9B5D922C81.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • 96F2C4F4-879E-4E2A-BB74-132B2FB72EB1.jpeg
    96F2C4F4-879E-4E2A-BB74-132B2FB72EB1.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • IMG_6900.MOV
    17.2 MB
You definitely need to try out St.lucia... I use to work at sandals before...the workers know all the signs ... I can have somebody help you out at sandals or u can just come out the hotel for my BBC ... Check out my media to see if that's enough for you
Hello, we’ll be there in November and appreciative of any recommendations!!

ideally want someone on resort… yes 10 sounds very good tho…

Back