Which Sandals Resort??

Blonde4BBC22

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
Besides hedonism… has anyone had experiences at other Sandals resorts with finding and having fun with BBC? Anyone ever had success with a butler at the resort. Looking to make a trip soon and would love some input. Ways to go about it, phrases for staff/butlers. Thanks in advance.

Besides hedonism… has anyone had experiences at other Sandals resorts with finding and having fun with BBC? Anyone ever had success with a butler at the resort. Looking to make a trip soon and would love some input. Ways to go about it, phrases for staff/butlers. Thanks in advance.
Had fun with butlers and pool staff at a cpl of Sandals.

Be aware that all resorts have a strict policy about staff having sex with guests. It's a liability issue, and the employee will be fired.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen. It happened to me at Hedonism a year ago. A server knocked on my door with a bottle of champagne and two glasses. I kissed him to thank him. He pressed his huge cock against me. It does happen, but it's nothing like a few years ago. Every afternoon I had guys waiting for the guy in front of him to finish fucking me. Those days are definitely gone.

This is just one of the prices we pay for living in a litigious country!

We were at Hedo a few years ago at the nude pool. This woman came running out of the women's restroom screaming. She said one of the staff stuck his cock in her mouth while she was sitting on the toilet. The employee was never identified. As you can image most of guests thought it was bullshit. She wanted a free week. I don't know if the resort gave it to her, but that is a small example of how hospitality businesses are impacted.

Hope you have a great time. For what it's worth if your idea if a vacation is sexy as possible your only option is Hedonism.

Well that’s a scary thing at Hedo. That’s *******.

so is it like a full on sex party? Or do people kind of just switch rooms at the end of the night?

Back