Which look should my asian wife wear tomorrow for her first Ever black cock?!? Which look will drive the bull crazier?!? ?

lol Looks like I'm the only one prejudiced in favor of that virginal, bridal white in the middle.

I mean it'll come off eventually, and her black lover will get intimately acquaintaned with every inch of her. But for her initial presentation, why not go with the modest yet very sexy look that offers her up as a kind of 'virgin' sacrifice to him?

Plus, the lace is really sexy. It gives a good hint of her skin beneath but it's tempting in a modest way. And the panties on the two outer outfits are just too lean for my taste. They'd look more appropriate once she's become a repeat-performer and then she can play up being the little hotwife whore for BBC she's become.

No, I totally think you should go with the white the first time round. It's a special occasion! It would be delicious for her partner to have her present herself as innocent and nervous and modest--all the things he will train out of her by pounding her full of his Big Black Cock :)
What makes it fun the different way we see things

lol Looks like I'm the only one prejudiced in favor of that virginal, bridal white in the middle.

I mean it'll come off eventually, and her black lover will get intimately acquaintaned with every inch of her. But for her initial presentation, why not go with the modest yet very sexy look that offers her up as a kind of 'virgin' sacrifice to him?

Plus, the lace is really sexy. It gives a good hint of her skin beneath but it's tempting in a modest way. And the panties on the two outer outfits are just too lean for my taste. They'd look more appropriate once she's become a repeat-performer and then she can play up being the little hotwife whore for BBC she's become.

No, I totally think you should go with the white the first time round. It's a special occasion! It would be delicious for her partner to have her present herself as innocent and nervous and modest--all the things he will train out of her by pounding her full of his Big Black Cock :)
Just saw your input. Well said @PawgCelia223 ??!
And I would hope if you and I ever crossed paths you'd put that same energy into meeting up with Me ?

Yeah mos def, mos def...

I mean technically he's going to See everything anyways ??‍♂️. But I like your democratic approach 'slut by committee'... ?

Personally, I like a good presentation. Hencd the white lace gets My vote ❎
Take my time and Soak in the sights before the fun starts. As the sexy Miss @sweetcandy can tell you. A nice baby oil massage on the booty followed by a spanking to warm things up before the BBC beatdown commences ???
White laces it is. Trust your opinion on this ?

White it is. Good points. And she is a big cock Virgin, so it makes sense. ? Losing that “virginity” tomorrow night though ???

White laces it is. Trust your opinion on this ?
Hopefully he's as guy who can appreciate a woman's efforts to look as SEXY as possible on her Big Day ?. Take his time enjoy the lovely sight. Some foreplay to get her properly warmed up.
Or... He might just wanna shove his dick in her mouth ?.
Either way keep us updated and take some good photos ??

Hopefully he's as guy who can appreciate a woman's efforts to look as SEXY as possible on her Big Day ?. Take his time enjoy the lovely sight. Some foreplay to get her properly warmed up.
Or... He might just wanna shove his dick in her mouth ?.
Either way keep us updated and take some good photos ??
I am sure he appreciates every little bit. Guy says he can’t wait to get his hands on her and treat her right... she is the boss tomorrow night according to him. ???

Back