Which Dick shape do you like the most

for Sammy i know without asking for sure it has to be the PONY i know i nearly lost her to one guy many years ago who had large curved cock with mushroom bellend she really fell in love with him i watched her hundreds of times riding him and i can see why she became so besotted with him

Horse man
I beg to differ. The head of my young bisexual black buddy’s Pony Man erection with its deliciously strong upcurve strokes my prostate sensationally with every thrust he makes into me when he’s doing me in the missionary position; which position is by far my favourite for precisely that reason. It’s his favourite too when his turn to be topped comes around.

Call us prostate-focussed perverts if you like, but don’t knock it if you haven’t tried it. Properly prolonged it totally blows our minds and makes us cum like tipped-over milk bottles.

Just my 12 mls worth.

ps: Here’s a portrait of my usual torpedo-shaped 45-degree erection that I sketched for my buddy to remind him how much he loves it when we’re apart.

self sketch of my hardon.jpeg

My ex, now my buddy’s wife, loves us to utter distraction when our burgeoning cockheads get to forage manfully in the anterior fornix of her vagina when we’re barebacking her in the missionary position. One at a time of course.

Last edited:
Back