Which Coast has the most FAKES?

9INBBCN509

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
IA, US
So far I will say the East Coast! Holy ******* some of these profiles straight up " weirdos" collecting pictures and pretending to be women. The fuck ? 🤷🏿‍♂️. West Coast chill... Midwest not the best but some real ones. Over this way. All bunch of time wasting, picture collecting wanting you to prove you are real when they have yet to even post half a picture. "Fucking Dingos" I just made that up! 😂😂😂
Back to The West Soon! W

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230324-043900.png
    Screenshot_20230324-043900.png
    407 KB · Views: 91
I just think the game is SATURED with "WEIRDO" husbands who think they can brand their wives and have some of these guys on here let them y'all know what I'm talking about.

This is definitely the not forum for this conversation. That question can’t be answered, first of all. So if y’all just whiningabout being tricked, happens to all of us, take it elsewhere. Some of us have bunny hole wrecking to hand out.

This is definitely the not forum for this conversation. That question can’t be answered, first of all. So if y’all just whiningabout being tricked, happens to all of us, take it elsewhere. Some of us have bunny hole wrecking to hand out.
The fact you're talking about whining and you be the chief whiner. So what state 🤷🏿‍♂️😂😂😂. You would be the kind to reply to a post from 5 years ago looking ass. Go wreck the holes. We ain't complaining we just stating the facts. So keep pushing Boyyyy

Nah if folks talking about the south you need to keep looking the south is filled with people who's down it's DEF north east
Say no more my guy! North East is filled with fakes and corn flakes couples, 1 out of 5 couples are about that life. The rest are either guys without wifey knowing (just post her pics behind her back). Also the Wifey just not interested because you’re too real of black king 🤴🏿. We could all share our DMs and laugh together at this point. 😂

Say no more my guy! North East is filled with fakes and corn flakes couples, 1 out of 5 couples are about that life. The rest are either guys without wifey knowing (just post her pics behind her back). Also the Wifey just not interested because you’re too real of black king 🤴🏿. We could all share our DMs and laugh together at this point. 😂
😂Fken women not into black guys like that up here mayne, I'ma dip soon

I’d say West Coast, specifically LA… there’s very few members from this area on here already. And any ones that are here tend to be single men just collecting pictures, or some other bullshit.

Back