Where would you want to see or imagine your wife getting blacked?

What kind of places or situations would you want your wife to spread her legs and get blacked?? Ive got quite few but lately thinking a lot about her being blacked in a toilet by her colleague while her purple pants are pulled on side as she takes bbc in her married pussy.

I've already seen my wife blackened. It happened just 4 years ago this past March. It happened while we were on a combined vacation/convention trip, consequently everything came together as good as, or better than anyone could imagine or wish for!
1/. We were away from home so that led to our complete relaxation and any incumberance being home might have had bought.
2/. The pleasure of blackening Pam went to an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! This removed a lot of concerns, like STD's, which might have had existed if it were a complete stranger! Consequently Edwin went in bareback and made his hot deposits! This only added to the excitement and pleasure of the moment!
3/. If we hadn't been in the right place, at the right time, with the right guy, there would not had been a snow balls chance in hell of it happening!

Last edited:
I mostly want it to be in our marital bed.
However, for her to get picked up whilst she and I are put at a bar etc in a very obvious way, taken out back, fucked and brought back to me is also very erotic.
Goes without saying I would thank the Bull I front of my wife.
Very hot scenario indeed! The idea of seeing her getting picked up and taken our for a good fucking is exciting. I would also love to know her being out alone in a bar/club with her tight black party dress and Victoria secret bra on..and whatever happens, happens ;)

Very hot scenario indeed! The idea of seeing her getting picked up and taken our for a good fucking is exciting. I would also love to know her being out alone in a bar/club with her tight black party dress and Victoria secret bra on..and whatever happens, happens ;)
Very hot also

Love the scene of her out , in a big city... Dressed in her sexiest stuff , alone . Preferably unknowingly in a club that is known to white women to go to meet black men
Few years ago my wife was out with her friend. Next day i asked her how did the night go and she was little ashamed to say but eventually told me one black guy was following her all night in the club telling her that her size of ass needed a good bbc fucking. It was so hot to hear this story..

in the basement of a disused building downtown, brick walls, dirty mattress on the floor , single light bulb(no shade) and video machine set up to record it all.
Also love this scenario. When i fuck her i often ask to describe places she would want to get fucked and she sometimes tells me a basement of a bar she used to work

I would of course be introduced as her husband, and be tied naked to a chair close by
I also like the idea of her being taken out from a club backdoor in to an alleyway..and then i go out to check whats going on and see her legs spread on over a car bonnet , her tight dress up and getting hard pumped by bbc..i watch it from a distance till he comes all over her big round ass, puts he dress back on and send her back inside the club

Back