where do we go from here

about 18 months ago after several years of swinging my wife said she would like to sorta have a regular boyfriend instead of wandering off to sex clubs for fun , after a chat and another chat and another i agreed . well for a couple of months it did not go well for one reason or another, then she met Jared a well built black lad she liked him and he really liked her . well they dated for a while and he was seeing her about twice a month , after sometime he was taking her and filling her up with his cum and i was getting the claim back which i enjoyed then the date frquency increased to times a week and coming in extemely late sometimes not at all . a couple of rows later and after i said ya falling for this guy no i am not its only sex and good sex. in fact its brill sex cos he has his mates around and i have done them all . All i said how many .well in the last year 15 or so . what so this is sex or what . definitely what and she ran upstairs and locked the bathroom door . next we sat and chatted and she said sorry but it was not cheating Jared is my only boyfriend these other guys paid me and she handed over thousands , i was stunned . we left it a while and she broke off with jared . but she since told me she really enjoyed it.

about 18 months ago after several years of swinging my wife said she would like to sorta have a regular boyfriend instead of wandering off to sex clubs for fun , after a chat and another chat and another i agreed . well for a couple of months it did not go well for one reason or another, then she met Jared a well built black lad she liked him and he really liked her . well they dated for a while and he was seeing her about twice a month , after sometime he was taking her and filling her up with his cum and i was getting the claim back which i enjoyed then the date frquency increased to times a week and coming in extemely late sometimes not at all . a couple of rows later and after i said ya falling for this guy no i am not its only sex and good sex. in fact its brill sex cos he has his mates around and i have done them all . All i said how many .well in the last year 15 or so . what so this is sex or what . definitely what and she ran upstairs and locked the bathroom door . next we sat and chatted and she said sorry but it was not cheating Jared is my only boyfriend these other guys paid me and she handed over thousands , i was stunned . we left it a while and she broke off with jared . but she since told me she really enjoyed it.
sounds like you two should sign her up as an ******* and be safe and have fun.

hard to believe she just stopped. if you were ok with it, & she liked it, what was the reason she stopped.

Back