Where did you find your bull ?

We started back when Craigslist was an easy and fun site to find guys on. Always met discreetly first. Covid changed things. Her latest Boyfriends are a guy she met at a gym and a friend of his. Both good guys.

In a bar, he was with his future wife. I slipped him my business card and asked him to get a hold of me if he wanted to fuck my wife. She wasn't with me at the time..I was out with associates from work. He was the PERFECT type though...so I had to risk it!! Best move ever....that was around 20 years ago.
Did your wife go for it right away?

In a bar, he was with his future wife. I slipped him my business card and asked him to get a hold of me if he wanted to fuck my wife. She wasn't with me at the time..I was out with associates from work. He was the PERFECT type though...so I had to risk it!! Best move ever....that was around 20 years ago.
What about him made you think he was perfect?

My wife's current boyfriend is a friend of hers from high school...they reconnected on Facebook and one thing led to another and now they see each other regularly. Interestingly, they never dated when they went to school together.

My wife has had several other partners: an old boyfriend from high school (her "first") who has a huge dick, a random guy she sat next to on a plane, several guys she met off a sugar baby website, and several guys we have met at Trapeze (an Atlanta lifestyle club).

Back