Where did you find your bull ?

⛱️ Beach walking past us, the guy had the biggest cock ever , I couldn't stop looking , when he went for a swim I asked hubby if we could go swim too. So I could have better look, And once in the water I swam very close and said hello and acknowledge him, we had a conversation about the day and how nice the water was etc , small talk , I had bottoms on but no top and he swimmers on, he was looking at my boobs, And went from there.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230102_125331_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230102_125331_Gallery.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:
In a bar, he was with his future wife. I slipped him my business card and asked him to get a hold of me if he wanted to fuck my wife. She wasn't with me at the time..I was out with associates from work. He was the PERFECT type though...so I had to risk it!! Best move ever....that was around 20 years ago.

In a bar, he was with his future wife. I slipped him my business card and asked him to get a hold of me if he wanted to fuck my wife. She wasn't with me at the time..I was out with associates from work. He was the PERFECT type though...so I had to risk it!! Best move ever....that was around 20 years ago.
Daddy likes the quote "He who dares wins"! You won!

Towards the end of our relationship my ex and our bull went to parties. They met a lot of people there that I got to meet after, in a non sexual way. I was always surprised by the amount of successful and interesting people you could meet through those kind of parties!
Yes! Everyone knows why you are there. No pretending. We go to play and usually have success, if not, Daddy and I are at a fun party and we will play

Several. We’ve used the sites with mixed results. Parties have been good but referrals and word of mouth is by far the best we have found.
We like parties as when we have met someone off this site or others there was more contact. That lead to a couple guys catching feels and making for a difficult time parting ways. Parties work best for us, we just want to play though.

Back