Where did you find your bull ?

Where did you and/or your wife find your bull ?
The first, and best one I’ve had, I met when I was like 20. he showed up as my cable guy. He was sooo fine, and I could tell by the way he looked at me he was wanting me. My husband was away for several months at that time, and we hadn’t yet ever talked about me being a hot wife. Anyway me and Mr FineAssCableDude exchanged numbers after he saw me smoking some dro and told me to hit him up if I ever wanted any. I tried resisting the urge to call him , because I knew if I did I wouldn’t be able to control myself around him. I had never cheated on my man, and didn’t think I ever would. So I was shocked with how easily I did. It was quick but still so much fun. After that night I didn’t see him again until a few years later when my man and I had a deep convo about our turn ons. Then I went and fucked him again many times with permission;) 6EAB68F8-5F5D-4D8D-9AA4-0AC4BAE42C7A.jpeg

Last edited:
Wo
The first, and best one I’ve had, I met when I was like 20. he showed up as my cable guy. He was sooo fine, and I could tell by the way he looked at me he was wanting me. My husband was away for several months at that time, and we hadn’t yet ever talked about me being a hot wife. Anyway me and Mr FineAssCableDude exchanged numbers after he saw me smoking some dro and told me to hit him up if I ever wanted any. I tried resisting the urge to call him , because I knew if I did I wouldn’t be able to control myself around him. I had never cheated on my man, and didn’t think I ever would. So I was shocked with how easily I did. It was quick but still so much fun. After that night I didn’t see him again until a few years later when my man and I had a deep convo about our turn ons. Then I went and fucked him again many times with permission;) View attachment 6095614

The first, and best one I’ve had, I met when I was like 20. he showed up as my cable guy. He was sooo fine, and I could tell by the way he looked at me he was wanting me. My husband was away for several months at that time, and we hadn’t yet ever talked about me being a hot wife. Anyway me and Mr FineAssCableDude exchanged numbers after he saw me smoking some dro and told me to hit him up if I ever wanted any. I tried resisting the urge to call him , because I knew if I did I wouldn’t be able to control myself around him. I had never cheated on my man, and didn’t think I ever would. So I was shocked with how easily I did. It was quick but still so much fun. After that night I didn’t see him again until a few years later when my man and I had a deep convo about our turn ons. Then I went and fucked him again many times with permission;) View attachment 6095614
Wow…you’re incredibly hot. Hot wife for sure!!!

He sold us a car,He was quite a good looking younger guy about 17 years younger than my Wife, He went out of the office to get some papers,copied.
Wifey immediately said to me “ Wow He is Hot “, I knew straight away that She would fuck Him if given the chance.
When He came back, I asked where the toilet were, and left them alone for a little while.
I came back sorted all the paperwork etc, Wifey seemed excited.
We left awaiting the delivery of our new car.
The following Thursday, She seemed quite horny, so We ended up fucking, during which She said “ Would you mind if I went out tomorrow night “ ,I knew immediately that She was going to meet the car Salesman.
We we’re swingers from our early 30,s and both of us had many partners over that time.
My Wife now 49/50 had had a number of black guys, before and loved a black cock.
Especially big ones, She duly went on Her Friday night date, and She went on Her own, which was unusual, As normally I insisted on dropping Her off and picking Her up.
However on this occasion, She went on Her own, ( Most Unusual).
I helped choose Her outfit, She never wore anything tarty, much preferring a tailored business type suit with suspenders and stockings, She was alway a stunning looking Woman ( Even for 49/50 ) She always worked hard on Her figure and looks.
Tonight She looked stunning.!!!
She got home about 1.30 am.
Came straight upstairs to our bedroom, jumped on the bed and said “ Wow!!! I have had the best fuck ever “.
I asked what done that, She replied “ God He has such a huge cock, and He knows How to use it “
Now I am proud to say I am not the smallest guy around and have had my fair share of compliments from some of the Woman I have been with, and Our sex life was brilliant.
I,said “ I guess you will be seeing Him again “
She said She had arranged to see Him again ,on another Friday in two weeks time.
This was the,start of something like a 10 year relationship ,with Him for Her.
He was married with a young family and a Wife that apparently did not like sex.
So had to be careful when meeting my Wife.
He became reasonably friendly with me, and on occasions had Her together (DP,ing Her ).
He, had an older Brother Who was an Officer in the Royal Navy, and had a nice apartment in Canary Wharf, which He allowed his Brother to use, whilst He was at sea.
So She used to meet Him there, with Me dropping Her off and picking Her up.
As time went by She would usually stay overnight on a Friday and I would pick Her up on the Saturday.
Sometimes She would stay Friday and Saturday, and I would pick Her up on the Sunday.
But as He arranged some gang bangs for Her , She would have Him on the Friday and Him and His mates on the Saturday.
He was as kinky as Me, and also arranged bi sexual/ lesbian woman to have use of Her.
Now I would point out My Wife was a sexual exhibitionist , and it turned Her on being watched and put in sexually adventurous situations.
However as We are now way past all this fun and both in our seventies, and all this happened many years ago.
I do wish you could turn the clock back,,as I had such a dirty Wife, WhomI love dearly.

:lips: :lips: :lips: :lips:

1st black guy for wife was on train on way home from NYC…she took plunge with him until pandemic shorted that out ..but he wasn’t really a bull

first bull which is our current guy was referred to us by a friend of wife who lifestyle related stuff but not cuckolding specific

I don’t like thinking of my black lover as a bull but to answer your question, I was introduced to my first black guy by my best friend after I told her about my then white husbands cheating. So you might say that my first time was motivated by a cheating husband that I soon divorced after a continued relationship of my own with this amazing black guy that changed my life forever.. I’ve been black exclusive ever since that first time..

Where did you and/or your wife find your bull ?
Our first foray into the Hotwife lifestyle was at an upscale resort in Punta Cana and I booked my wife a full massage for 2 hrs to pamper her. I reserved the hottest Black man there and pre-tipped him with the request of a happy ending for my wife. She was totally open to a fully naked massage from a black man even though she never had been with one before. I stayed in the room and watched as he oiled her up and relaxed her to a state of euphoria, This guy knew how to use his hands. Taking his time he worked her breasts as she moaned and her nipples were hard, then worked his hands down her stomach to her clit where he poured oil on it and finger her clit. She immediatley spread her legs so he could explore her trimmed slightly hairy pussy. He fingered her fast then slow then fast till she quivered cumming all over his hand and the table. She then begged him to release his cock and he did and it was huge and she grabbed it and sucker her first BBC as she looked me in the eye taking it inch by inch into her mouth. He then looked at me and said to hold my wife's legs open and he slapped her pussy with his fat cock and then began to pound her pussy fucking her while i held her ankles apart. She then wanted it from behind as she and I 69, and I watched as his thick black cock filled her and he pounded in/out as I licked her clit and he pulled her hair arched her back and slammed his dick deep as he filled her with cum and she came too. Their juices dripped all over my face which was covered in cum. That was our inititation into inviting a bull

Back