Where can wife and bull play besides hotel?

jandw

Couple
Real Person
From
FL, US
So we've finally locked in a long-term BBC bull, but he can't host and neither can we.

Hotels are okay, but the cost is going to add up and my wife said hotel hookups make it a bit harder for her to relax and get comfortable.

I tried posting about it on doublelist, fetlife, etc, but got nowhere. Would love to find someone with a spare bed and bath they rent out on Airbnb or something that's comfortable with the situation (and my wife's very very loud appreciation of BBC lol).... but I'm not sure how to approach hosts and filter out the weirdos.

Anyone have advice?

Since neither can host split the cost of a room. Normally, I like to pay for the room/suite. That way I can sleep in or have morning sex if that works out. In your case you have to decide if the hook up is on a regular basis and if is then how bad do you want to share the wife?

Since neither can host split the cost of a room. Normally, I like to pay for the room/suite. That way I can ******* in or have morning sex if that works out. In your case you have to decide if the hook up is on a regular basis and if is then how bad do you want to share the wife?

Yeah, that's been the plan so far. We do enjoy having the hotel room for the remainder of the time it's booked as a little getaway, plus we can shower before heading back out. Just exploring ideas to see if anything more home-like was possible.

I've met some other couples in a similar situation since so many have family at home doing online school or work these days. Figured someone may have another way to plan a rendezvous.

So we've finally locked in a long-term BBC bull, but he can't host and neither can we.

Hotels are okay, but the cost is going to add up and my wife said hotel hookups make it a bit harder for her to relax and get comfortable.

I tried posting about it on doublelist, fetlife, etc, but got nowhere. Would love to find someone with a spare bed and bath they rent out on Airbnb or something that's comfortable with the situation (and my wife's very very loud appreciation of BBC lol).... but I'm not sure how to approach hosts and filter out the weirdos.

Anyone have advice?
Agreed with finding a regular room so they can be alone 1-1 and she is comfortable enough to be herself and enjoy, very important.

Do either she or the Bull, not you, have a close friend that has a room they can use often? Someone understanding of the sit and would be mature enough to be okay with the noise great sex naturally creates? Agreed, they need to know & hear, often, but not get weird or nosey about it.

Agreed with finding a regular room so they can be alone 1-1 and she is comfortable enough to be herself and enjoy, very important.

Do either she or the Bull, not you, have a close friend that has a room they can use often? Someone understanding of the sit and would be mature enough to be okay with the noise great sex naturally creates? Agreed, they need to know & hear, often, but not get weird or nosey about it.
I also like my idea as it could deepen the cuckolding. This way, the friend knows all about it, the friend actually gets to hear it (and see the frequency of the wife & Bull coming/going), and all know the hubby does NOT get to partake at all.

Anyone have advice?
I am in st.louis and needed a place to play. I put an ad in Doublelist saying I was looking for a room to use for play with a friend in the guy guy section. I offered the host the option to play or watch. I had 8 people reply and narrowed it down to one who I met at his place and the bed we could use. He offered us massages before or after we played. His thing was watching, he didn't jack off in the corner he just watched sitting in a chair. We used his place for 6 months but my partner never felt comfortable so we moved on but I went back several times for a massage and the guy was cool he didn't do anything weird. Wished we would have stayed there.
So places are out there dont be afraid to visit first.

Anyone have advice?

So I've been a bull for plenty of people and I've been in every imaginable situation .

My 100% honest advice is that between three adults you guys are going to have to suck it up and get a hotel room and absorb the cost. Otherwise, if money is the issue you're going to find yourself having a lot of outdoor fun!

#beentheredone that

'Avoiding weirdos' but this is qualifying as a weird situation. Anyone who's renting out space for someone to have sex is so far out of the realm of normal LOL you are taking a serious chance with that.

Splitting the cost in half seems reasonable. If you're doing this once a month(or more) consider this part of your 'lifestyle budget' 🤣

I've been in this position a few times mostly for discretion.. But most of the times the couples are inviting the bull to play so they establish the play spot and plan for their bull a place to excite. Retreat rentals are all over the country to give a person that home feeling other than hotels and hometogo is popular along with other places besides airbnb. But I would highly recommend you get a spy light checker for hidden cameras since many people have become pervs all of a sudden.

I don’t know anything about one, but our first bull has hinted at going to a lifestyle club. Mentioned oh it’s about half the price, but I know my wife isn’t ready for all that and not sure how private you get to be at one of those. We’ve talked about it, but not there yet. But he has a point. We usually pay for the hotel. It is a little expensive, but there again we are finding that we don’t get to play as much as we would like. If it were more often we would be in your shoes looking for a cheaper alternative.

I don’t know anything about one, but our first bull has hinted at going to a lifestyle club. Mentioned oh it’s about half the price, but I know my wife isn’t ready for all that and not sure how private you get to be at one of those. We’ve talked about it, but not there yet. But he has a point. We usually pay for the hotel. It is a little expensive, but there again we are finding that we don’t get to play as much as we would like. If it were more often we would be in your shoes looking for a cheaper alternative.
Hit me up maybe I can help you find an area to play in that will please everyone.

Back