When your bull is cheating.

I have always made it a point to be up front when I am...being BULLISH...it just makes things less messy! Of course it does help that I am not married, nor do I have any little ones...it tends to free things up and keep things rather simple!

We ended it with him. Obviously him being married wasn't a problem, but that he had lied about it and that she didn't know.

I don't expect to "control" a bull. But I have no desire to facilitate the destruction of someone else's marriage.

Would you have felt better had he NOT told you at all? These are just the consequences of the lifestyle: desire, lust, passion, intense sexual desire, intense desire to be sexually fulfilled by the experience...a "*******" by a different "flavor"...and you're addickted.

Not true. I have several lovers who aren't that big. They are charming, intelligent, and they fuck me the way I need to be fucked. I have yet to have a lover who is 10 plus. It is something that I really want to try and if I have to travel or pay someone elses travel expenses to experience it, then I am willing to do it.

A true BBC addickted slut...

Attachments

• NB JPEG INTERRACIAL 7 US MED022.jpg
    NB JPEG INTERRACIAL 7 US MED022.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 22
  • NB JPEG INTERRACIAL 300 US MED081.jpg
    NB JPEG INTERRACIAL 300 US MED081.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 22
The main consideration is honesty. If he lied about his marital status what else did he lie about? However if his marital status didn't come up then that's really your fault. Anything you have reservations about need to be talked about upfront. My wife didn't care about my extra curricular activities as long as I didn't embarrass her or bring home a disease and she had her needs met. I generally don't pry into the private lives of the women that share my bed but the relationships are nearly always long term so I get to know the women pretty well. Since I am in a relatively closed group (which I wholeheartedly recommend) we know each other fairly well. Since new members must be vetted by existing members we know where each others heads are at. The whole point of extramarital sex is pleasure, it is very worthwhile to spend a little extra time being selective and avoiding drama or other problems

Assuming that this was intended to be a long term relationship, then full disclosure and total honesty is important on the part of all involved. Martial/Relationship status, STD/STI status, general medical conditions, limits and whatever else that may be of importance to you should be discussed before anything occurs.
Any dishonesty is good cause to end it and move on.

If he had disclosed his status up front so that you had the chance to weigh the pros and cons, it would have been fine and, who knows, you might have decided to go ahead with having him become your Stud.

It's possible that he desired to keep his marriage and family home life secure and his intent was to have the relationship with you and your husband be his regular "side action" to have a safe sexual outlet to enjoy things he couldn't share with his wife or because she wasn't sexual with him any longer. Had he been forthright about it, you may have considered this and taken the position that rather than being the possible cause of ruining his marriage, you could actually be giving him a safe way to take care of his needs and send him home to his family in relaxed, happy and better able to care for their needs.

Maybe not, but you might have at least considered it if he was honest.

If someone is just looking for sex then why does it matter if he or she is married or not? Let us be truthful here. It takes a special someone to want to just have sex without a relationship especially if it is ongoing.

If someone is just looking for sex then why does it matter if he or she is married or not? Let us be truthful here. It takes a special someone to want to just have sex without a relationship especially if it is ongoing.

The point that SaraSuxBlacks made about it is, that by not being totally honest, he was possibly putting her and her husband in danger. That is why it matters.

Had he disclosed that he was married, she and her husband could have made a decision knowing what the possible problems could be and if they were willing to take a chance.
Just getting some good dick isn't always worth possibly getting a bullet in the head for it to some people.

The point that SaraSuxBlacks made about it is, that by not being totally honest, he was possibly putting her and her husband in danger. That is why it matters.

Had he disclosed that he was married, she and her husband could have made a decision knowing what the possible problems could be and if they were willing to take a chance.
Just getting some good dick isn't always worth possibly getting a bullet in the head for it to some people.

Getting shot is an extreme case I would say. Most people if they are cheated on will just leave, not start killing people.

I do not see why this thread was started? If you found out that the guy you were having sex with was married and cheating, why ask what others would do. Either you stop seeing him or you don't. I think it is really that simple. Guys willingly and knowingly have sex with married females that are cheating all the time. Simply because the benefit in their mind outweighs the risk. If you are pounding a chick that looks like Kate Beckinsale, but she is married and cheating are you gong to stop? I seriously doubt most men would, the heat is worth the juice so to speak. The OP would have had to come to this decision on her own. Depends on how much you like the guy.

I do not see why this thread was started? If you found out that the guy you were having sex with was married and cheating, why ask what others would do. Either you stop seeing him or you don't. I think it is really that simple. Guys willingly and knowingly have sex with married females that are cheating all the time. Simply because the benefit in their mind outweighs the risk. If you are pounding a chick that looks like Kate Beckinsale, but she is married and cheating are you gong to stop? I seriously doubt most men would, the heat is worth the juice so to speak. The OP would have had to come to this decision on her own. Depends on how much you like the guy.

If a wife is having sex with another man other than her husband, how can she get upset that her lover is married to someone else? What sense does that make? Two married people cheat with each other often because there are no strings attached. Hence, no issues.

If a wife is having sex with another man other than her husband, how can she get upset that her lover is married to someone else? What sense does that make? Two married people cheat with each other often because there are no strings attached. Hence, no issues.

Because she is having sex with other men with her husbands blessing, she isn't cheating.
Her lover's wife didn't know he was having sex with other women, he was cheating.
More importantly, she is upset because the guy lied about it.

The issues are honesty and trust.

Because she is having sex with other men with her husbands blessing, she isn't cheating.
Her lover's wife didn't know he was having sex with other women, he was cheating.
More importantly, she is upset because the guy lied about it.

The issues are honesty and trust.

I get that now.

I do not see why this thread was started? If you found out that the guy you were having sex with was married and cheating, why ask what others would do. ......
.... The OP would have had to come to this decision on her own. Depends on how much you like the guy.

She did come to a decision on her own and she started the thread out of curiosity to learn what other people in sexually open relationships thought about being with someone who was cheating on their spouse as well as lying about it.

The unfortunate thing is that she didn't present all of those points in her OP, so it made it a bit confusing to some who responded.
Also, because she is approaching the subject from the point of view of a married woman whose husband knows and enjoys that she has sex with others, her feelings about it as well as those in similar relationships, will be different than the opinions of the single men who responded.

Back