When your BBC taps out....

Wow. Gorgeous lady! i luv your QoS tattoo above the right ankle. ImO best place to put it. *like* ImO there is nothing hotter than a lady indulging in this lifestyle who openly and proudly shows what she is all about lifestyle-wise.

Also, have you ever considered verifying as a "real person" on B2w? i think that would also heighten your chances to find someone for real meetings here. ;)

I don't know how to verify. Most all the people on here live a million miles away anyway. Its fun to chat with people and I wanted to load all my pics so I could get them off my phone so my ******* don't see them. Maybe, I'll verify if it's easy. (And so you know everything I've posted is me. Cause I think it was you asking.)

Wow. Gorgeous lady! i luv your QoS tattoo above the right ankle. ImO best place to put it. *like* ImO there is nothing hotter than a lady indulging in this lifestyle who openly and proudly shows what she is all about lifestyle-wise.

Also, have you ever considered verifying as a "real person" on B2w? i think that would also heighten your chances to find someone for real meetings here. ;)
Thank you

I don't know how to verify. (...)
Just see the instructions here...

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/read-me-1st-how-to-become-verified-as-a-real-person.50490/
(...)Most all the people on here live a million miles away anyway.(...)
There should be some others from SoCal here too. ;)
Even some verified Black men from San Diego...

@301HHHBBC, @MrGoodWood, @SocalBBC18, @Jstopper, @MoSanders and @BBC4U2007 to name a few. :)

Check them up, if you like to, but be the same respectful person that you are here on the forums. ;) And note that the chance of a reply will be greater, if you are also verified. Good luck!
Thank you
You`re welcome.

Back