When you talk about it and wife agrees to it.

Wife had BBC before we married, once I found out it turned me on. Now I mention it about 75% of the time we have sex. Dirty talk using bad words, used a black sleeve on her, she has become more anal receptive. I talk about her taking 5 BBCs as we fuck, she cums quickly.

When we first began to date our agreement was anything said stays in bed. Is she staying true to this agreement or is she really ok with getting ganged by black dudes?

Perhaps it's me that needs to let it happen and accept it for what it is.

Wife had BBC before we married, once I found out it turned me on. Now I mention it about 75% of the time we have sex. Dirty talk using bad words, used a black sleeve on her, she has become more anal receptive. I talk about her taking 5 BBCs as we fuck, she cums quickly.

When we first began to date our agreement was anything said stays in bed. Is she staying true to this agreement or is she really ok with getting ganged by black dudes?

Perhaps it's me that needs to let it happen and accept it for what it is.
The same thing happened to me. Before I married my wife, she had a thing for black men and dated a number of them when she was in college. I didn't find out this detail about her past for several years and when I did, it turned me on thinking about my little blonde beauty fucking all that big black cock. I was particularly aroused when she told me about a time when a black guy she had met had her fuck 3 other black men one after another. I blurted out I would like to see an instant replay of that, she was VERY angry with me. Thing is, she did eventually agree to have sex with black men while I watched. It's been a mixed bag since.

Back