When we make this a reality

whitepvnda

Male
From
UK
So me and my wife both agreed now we both would like to take this to reality one day after having alot of talks about it (she said she would do it sooner but as we have younger ******* at the mo it's harder). It's just something that both turns us on alot . From a stag and vixen point of view . Next step is to get verified on here as a couple although probably won't meet anyone on here as we are in the UK it's still a good place to mingle with like minded people. We can't seem to have sex without talking about this now . I just can't wait to watch a black cock be greedy with her tight white pussy and fill her up with cum multiple times 😈 I don't think I could of opened up to her without the help of people from this site and now I'm in a position to freely speak with her about this kink and it's amazing!!!

My wife even said to me the other night I think every white pussy should try a black cock 😈
That is a fact! Women need to get the word out to each other about the joy of black cock,and of cuckolding their husbands and boyfriends. They need to tell all their female friends, coworkers and even their adult aged female family members!

Last edited:
Good luck, just be careful and protect those ******* you speak of. Like little sponges they absorb everything, many times things parents think they pay no attention to. Even teens and young adults could not respond well to the lifestyle. I have always found it best to be discrete about such things speaking only to others in a safe place like this forum. Other like thinkers are more inclined to accept

Good luck, just be careful and protect those ******* you speak of. Like little sponges they absorb everything, many times things parents think they pay no attention to. Even teens and young adults could not respond well to the lifestyle. I have always found it best to be discrete about such things speaking only to others in a safe place like this forum. Other like thinkers are more inclined to accept
Absolutely no one who is not a consenting adult should be exposed to anything with sexual content! Especially during their formative years as a teenager! You are correct ******* don't miss a trick and are very savvy with phones and computers, they can find anything that you leave unprotected.

Last edited:
Back