When was your first interracial experience?

Sigh......... posted it before but don’t mind going over it again lol

January 1987 ( I think) RAF Brize Norton husband was away on a two month exercise in Norway I’d only been married a few months and living in a second floor married quarter flat. He’d been away about two weeks and I was really fed up so one Saturday morning I booked a hair appointment at the hairdressers in the same block where I lived to cheer myself up Once my hair was done I popped over the road to the local NAFFI supermarket to get some shopping, I did noticed this black guy in there but didn’t give him a second thought. He was at the till the same time as me and as I left he could see I was struggling and gentlemanly offered to carry my shopping.

At least 6ft 6in his massive arms just seemed to swallow my shopping up, of course I came over all unnecessary and said some ridiculous idiotic things on the short walk to my flat, I established he was an American Airforce policeman based a little Rissington a few miles from Brize Norton and his wife had returned to California as she couldn’t stand the English weather, “Awwwe that’s a shame” I said, you must really miss her” Once at my flat I asked if he’d mind placing the shopping on the kitchen table, plan being offer him a coffee and get to know him a little. Somehow during the exchange of shopping his forearm and my right breast cane into contact, our eyes met and for a brief second we froze,,,,, then kissed then passion just took over. Before I knew where I was I was bent over the kitchen table my white Aron sweater dress was up around my waist, my pink knickers (fashionable in the eighties lol) and my opaque tights were down by knees and he entered me OMG!!! I though he was going to split me in two!!
His thrusts pleasured my senses in waves and he came quiet quickly to be honest but his instinctive final push as he splattered semen on my cervix was deliciously painful. He collapsed on top of me and we just froze there. There was a puddle of spunk on the floor!!!

There then followed a full blown affair at his flat and mine, as I indulged his lingerie fetish with my credit card from the house of Dorian ( the local ladies wear shop) several days I went to work quiet sore, I’d do anything to please him xxx

Wife said she wanted bbc. So I went looking on kasidie. Found 2 fellows. Vetted. We met in a hotel room and chatted. Now the Mrs likes to ask questions lol, so after about 45 minutes I said you all need to get naked. They tagged teamed her ass all night. Great experience and we still chat today. She didn’t dip that toe in, she went right for the deep end with 2 bbcs. Lol

Sigh......... posted it before but don’t mind going over it again lol

January 1987 ( I think) RAF Brize Norton husband was away on a two month exercise in Norway I’d only been married a few months and living in a second floor married quarter flat. He’d been away about two weeks and I was really fed up so one Saturday morning I booked a hair appointment at the hairdressers in the same block where I lived to cheer myself up Once my hair was done I popped over the road to the local NAFFI supermarket to get some shopping, I did noticed this black guy in there but didn’t give him a second thought. He was at the till the same time as me and as I left he could see I was struggling and gentlemanly offered to carry my shopping.

At least 6ft 6in his massive arms just seemed to swallow my shopping up, of course I came over all unnecessary and said some ridiculous idiotic things on the short walk to my flat, I established he was an American Airforce policeman based a little Rissington a few miles from Brize Norton and his wife had returned to California as she couldn’t stand the English weather, “Awwwe that’s a shame” I said, you must really miss her” Once at my flat I asked if he’d mind placing the shopping on the kitchen table, plan being offer him a coffee and get to know him a little. Somehow during the exchange of shopping his forearm and my right breast cane into contact, our eyes met and for a brief second we froze,,,,, then kissed then passion just took over. Before I knew where I was I was bent over the kitchen table my white Aron sweater dress was up around my waist, my pink knickers (fashionable in the eighties lol) and my opaque tights were down by knees and he entered me OMG!!! I though he was going to split me in two!!
His thrusts pleasured my senses in waves and he came quiet quickly to be honest but his instinctive final push as he splattered semen on my cervix was deliciously painful. He collapsed on top of me and we just froze there. There was a puddle of spunk on the floor!!!

There then followed a full blown affair at his flat and mine, as I indulged his lingerie fetish with my credit card from the house of Dorian ( the local ladies wear shop) several days I went to work quiet sore, I’d do anything to please him xxx
Anything? Share you with his friends?

I grew up with the world and spent the night at the worlds respective places of residence. Hmm.. I can share something really fucked up or somewhat..fucked up or something somewhat reasonable, sooo... last choice it is! I lost my virginity when I bust that first nut at 14 but was having sexual experiences before that. All I can tell you is this, 11 year old pervs (like myself and alot of females) grab ass and titties in swim suits underwater and in secret too!😈😉💯 I was one of them.

And if it's a nonsexual interracial experience then it would be me at 5 or so.

I was 24 when I had my first interracial experience. I was a young service member stationed at Scott AFB in Illinois. I had been flirting with this pretty girl who worked at the base help desk for a year. She was a petite and curvy. Had the nicest ass, omg. One particular day I had ran into her off base at a gas station after work. I flirted with her and asked her out. Surprisingly she said yes. We had spent a nice evening at a restaurant and had gone back to my place to get better acquainted. She sat on my couch and made herself comfortable while i had excused myself to use the restroom. When i came back to join her she was sitting on my small loveseat. I started flirting with her then caressing her then finally gave in to kissing her. I guess she had been waiting for quite a while for me to do that because she definitely let me know how frustrated she had become waiting for me to do so. The next night she came back and this time I was more assertive. I stuck my hand down her pants and started rubbing her wet pussy as we watched tv and kissing on her. After a few minutes I had taken her to my bedroom and slowly stripped her of her clothing and ate her wet pussy. As she moaned in ******* my cock started throbbing with anticipation. I entered her slowly and began pounding her. I was in disbelief that a white girl that I never expected was into blk men let alone in my bed. I have had a yearning for white women/white pussy ever since 😈.

Hubs and I decided it wiuld be fun to find a black guy to fuck me since several of hubs white friends have had the pleasure of my pussy. I found a very pleasant gentleman online. We talked, traded pics (face first then the good stuff later). We all agreed to meet for lunch we did. I was so nervous and horny at the same time. When we were leaving DJ gave me a hug, squeezed my ass and slipped his tongue briefly in my mouth. I was so worked up I made hubs pull the car behind the restaurant and fuck me in the car!! 2 weeks later we all met in a hotel. DJ came in the room ( I gave him a key in the bar when we were all having drinks downstairs) where I was wearing bra, panties, garterbelt and stocking. I was sucking hubs dick. I stopped went over to DJ, we kissed. I dropped to my knees and he sat in a chair. I undid his shirt and pants. I pulled hos cock out and started sucking it. Hubs was on the bed watching and jerking. DJ pulled me to my feet, took off my panties, laid me on the bed. He ate my pussy for a little bit then came up between my legs. I could feel his hard dick pressing on my pussy. I opened my legs wider and pushed against it. I was really wet so it slide in easy. He was big and super hard. Hubs was playing with my tits as DJ started thrusting his massive black dick in me. It hurt at first but I got used to it and it started to feel soooo good. DJ fucked me for hours. He would take breaks and let hubs have some. DJ and hubs came in me like three times. My jaw was sore the next day from sucking cock! After DJ left hubs ate my pussy until I had an explosive orgasm. Cum leaked out of my pussy and into hubs mouth the whole time!

Memorial day 2020 when i was dating my bestfriend/ex girlfriend at the time and i lost my virginity in the process. I whole intention was to spend time with her and not getting laid but it ended up happening afterwards. I'm 32 she is 49 and my first sexual experience, i asked her what turned her on in the bedroom. After she asked me i went in and i did my best to please her making her orgasm and it lasted for two hours.

Back