When She Is Ready

Blackbachelor

Male
Real Person
From
FL, US
As a Black Bull who's been in the Lifestyle for over ten years. I often hear from inspiring Cucks...... "I'm trying to convince my wife to let a Black Bull shoot his seed into her" Hey Cucks....when she is ready.,...she will let you know. Get away from the "Whole" idea of convincing her, and just "Encourage" instead. And no! I have no "Powers" to seduce her!! Lol . She will let you know when she is ready.

Good advice. I know that the worst thing you can do is push too hard for her to do something. Encouragement and support of her ideas and desires will lead to more and more ideas and desires. Let her have HER fun. She’s in control. She decides. You support her decisions. Eventually she’ll let him release his seed, it’s in her nature.

As a Black Bull who's been in the Lifestyle for over ten years. I often hear from inspiring Cucks...... "I'm trying to convince my wife to let a Black Bull shoot his seed into her" Hey Cucks....when she is ready.,...she will let you know. Get away from the "Whole" idea of convincing her, and just "Encourage" instead. And no! I have no "Powers" to seduce her!! Lol . She will let you know when she is ready.
yes well said

Good advice. I know that the worst thing you can do is push too hard for her to do something. Encouragement and support of her ideas and desires will lead to more and more ideas and desires. Let her have HER fun. She’s in control. She decides. You support her decisions. Eventually she’ll let him release his seed, it’s in her nature.
That's what I did, it works

That's what I did, it works
I left my ******* wife at home and went to the store, when I got back home, about a hour later, I seen my black friends car there, so I didn't think nothing of it, as he sometimes leaves the car over night. My was really fucked up, so I figured she was sleeping, 20 minutes later, I went upstairs and seen her Bent over the waterbed and getting a 15 inch thick black cock in her pussy, , I was surprised to find my black friend very ******* as well, making her hetake her first black huge dick, so I didn't know what to do, she couldn't take all his length, . So here's what I did, I watched in the dark, and never said anything to them, she was sore, the next morning, she doesn't know. He was really stretching her out, and he ******* on the couch and really don't remember why he has phone video of him pounding my curvy wife Tonka,

We been married for 24 years and I have video of her and 3 local Missouri black guys not remember the next day, so , she is wild as hell when she ******* and high, ??, I I got a new bl

So true . And that’s what I do . It’s all about her

Yes that's true I encourage my wife and finally it paid off we had an older black friend took him to the restaurant, beaches, bars, encourage her to dance with him , she was very comfortable with him and finally he got to fuck her we all enjoyed it

Back