When reading Interracial stories...

A couple of years ago a black guy work colleague got the sack from his job, I think he's about 30. Baring in mind we're Electricians.
Approx 6 months ago when I was working nights on a main road, a car pulled over a guy came over to us, it was him, we were having a catch up and having a bit of a laugh.

In his car of the passenger seat was this very hot white girl, I'm talking steaming beautiful, looked about 20, he said he was banging her, me and my work colleague were like haha no way (as he was only average looking at best), but he sure knew how to talk so it makes sense.

Then he got his phone out and showed us him in bed with her, she was laying naked front-down on a bed and he put a certain "substance" placed right on the crack of her ass cheeks and sniffed it up a straw.

The funny thing is, he already has/had a 1st girlfriend (Black) who he has a kid with, and a 2nd girlfriend (black) - or so he claims. And he had that white girl he was seeing as well.
are you sure he was sniffing not BLOWING it up her ass that is probably what he was doing

lol...didn't know you could "butt bump".
I'm not sure myself but one guy did it with my wife 6 weeks ago and she said he kept wanting to fuck her anally
I have wondered since and hoped I could find out what it was he was trying to do she doesn't know either first time for it to happen

I love srories too but there are things that will completely turn me off. Involvement of family members, gay stuff, sissy stuff, and chastity cages. Also if it’s completley ouyltlandish like some underground society garbage.

I enjoy the reluctant wife that spins out of control, denying the cuckold, cuck sleeping in another room, and stuff like that. It’s hard to come by though.

I agree with pretty much all this. Stories where the wife is generally a good girl but gets seduced reluctantly are the best. Especially when she’s trying to convince the husband. Cum eating, anal are instant turn offs. It’s better when the stories focus on the wife’s pleasure. Too much of this lifestyle is made up of closeted dudes imo.

I’ve got some favorites on literotica, but you’re right they are few and far between.

Most of the folks who write stories for sites such as this are for the most part just common folk. Not English majors. I can overlook a lot of errors by remembering just that.
Most of these stories come from the vivid imaginations of people just like you and me. Thank the gods for filthy minds.
My wife and I were swingers for over 20 years. We are old now and have quit the lifestyle due to my bad heart and other health issues. We never had the opportunity to swap with a black couple or even meet up with a black dude. We come from a rural community in Southern Ohio and are well known so much of our activity was out of town.
I guess what I am trying to say with my uneducated and small vocabulary is that Swinging can be a great time, can reinforce a marriage or do the complete opposite . depends on the players. Have fun and let those imaginations run wild. Just remember where home is and who loves you.
Keep writing those stories folks. I love them.

Back