When Hubby Calls

I texted hubby one night from our driveway outside our home. I was giving my black date a nice good night blow job. Sent a few pics, finshed and came in the house. I caught hubby jacking to the pics... giggle. I gave him a kiss and still had cum on my face. Very hot

You should have banned him jacking off and made him wait so you could jack and tease him to a desperate finish. Lol

That thing never happened to me. Once my husband and me had been arguing. The next day when he was working, I phoned him to tell I was going to call my ex (it was when my ex black boyfriend used to visit us). When my hubby came at home, my ex and me were fucking yet.
My husband asked us if we needed some kind of assistance. I had already cummed and my pussy was relaxed, but my ex had not cummed yet. He asked my hubby if he could put his middle finger into his ass. My hubby didi it and my ex received a prostate massage which assisted him to cum quickly.

Last edited:
I send my husband pics when we finish. Sometimes he'll annoy me by blowing up my phone while I'm trying to have fun. If he doesn't know what I'm doing until after we're done, I have my fun without being interrupted and he gets his pics. Everybody wins.

You don't like switching off your phone . . . or putting it in silence while you're getting your freak on?

Back