When did your cuckold become pussy free?

cockmunchboy

Male
Gold Member
Many white wives who cuckold their husbands eventually decide to cut them off entirely and permanently.

1) are you black only with a pussy free husband?

2) When did you cut him off?

3) do you relish his chastity?

4) have you given him alternate routes to enjoy sex and get relief like (a) pegging, (b) sucking cock, or (c) getting anal?

Thank you

I think being pussy free for a lot of cucks, myself especially, is, when you not longer have intercourse or very little, it is sort of, its finally a monkey of your back. The charade of you/ both trying to achieve something you never have before, or your wife opening her legs and 'going along' with it for the sake of the marriage, finally comes to an end, and you can just move on with some acceptance. Obviously, if your marriage survives, it then shows you have a connection on other levels, and that can being just as rewarding. I think there is a huge difference, between a loveless marriage and a willingly sexless one.
The reality is, I wouldn't be with my wife now, had I not played a very passive role sexually when we met, she needed a friend from a very bad divorce (her ex-husband fucked around a lot) but the fact that I never pressured her for sex, plus I told her I was more that happy to remain 100% celibate, while I waited for her to decide how she wanted it to play out, proved to her my loyalty and my word was something she could depend on.

Last edited:
Many white wives who cuckold their husbands eventually decide to cut them off entirely and permanently.

1) are you black only with a pussy free husband?

2) When did you cut him off?

3) do you relish his chastity?

4) have you given him alternate routes to enjoy sex and get relief like (a) pegging, (b) sucking cock, or (c) getting anal?

Thank you
Only black & Arab only with a pussyfree hubby since nearly four years now. He’s permanently caged and his sex is being pegged / getting prostata massage

Back