When did you cuckold journey start?

When I was in high school my 2 years older gf went off to college while I was still a junior. We were having a long distance relationship but while there she decided to date a black football player. She came back wearing jewelry with his name on it. She was not shy at all about telling me about it and made sure to mention that the "myth" about black men was true. I was really upset about it even though she didn't want me to be and was upset with me that I wasn't more accepting of her decision. Long story short, I didn't stop dating her and she didn't stop fucking him. I guess that was the start of my acceptance of it.

Fast forward a few years later. I was in a bar with a black male friend of mine (rumors were that he had a big dick) from college and a new girl I was dating. We were all celebrating his birthday by doing lots of shots and having a good time. He and my new gf were getting along really well; laughing and having a great time. He didn't have a gf and I don't remember how it happened (probably alcohol) but since it was his birthday he needed a blowjob and my new gf was going to give him one. It started off as a joke, the two of them laughing and flirting but they ended up actually going into the bathroom together. I waited about 10 minutes before I went to see what they were up to. In my drunken state, I opened the bathroom door and called out his name. He was in a stall at the end of the bathroom. I asked if everything was ok and he told me he needed a few more minutes. My gf didn't say anything. I asked if she was in there with him. They both told me told me yes she was in there and that they needed a little more time and to wait out in the bar. He was standing up in the stall and I guess she was sitting on the toilet.

A while later they came back to sit with me. I asked if they were both good and they both said yes and order more drinks. They didn't have a whole lot to say about it. At the end of the night, as we all were driving in the same car (my gf driving). I lived the closest to the bar so she dropped me off first. Both she and my black friend lived next to the College and since it was more convenient, she would drop him off on her way home.

Not much was said about that night and what happened in the bathroom. My black friend did ask we were cool about things and I reassured him that we were. As I think about it now every time I was with gf and we saw my black friend they would hug and act like best friends. It seemed at the time she was trying to be part of my life and accept all my friends but I can't help but think now that they were having sex too.

When I was in high school my 2 years older gf went off to college while I was still a junior. We were having a long distance relationship but while there she decided to date a black football player. She came back wearing jewelry with his name on it. She was not shy at all about telling me about it and made sure to mention that the "myth" about black men was true. I was really upset about it even though she didn't want me to be and was upset with me that I wasn't more accepting of her decision. Long story short, I didn't stop dating her and she didn't stop fucking him. I guess that was the start of my acceptance of it.

Fast forward a few years later. I was in a bar with a black male friend of mine (rumors were that he had a big dick) from college and a new girl I was dating. We were all celebrating his birthday by doing lots of shots and having a good time. He and my new gf were getting along really well; laughing and having a great time. He didn't have a gf and I don't remember how it happened (probably alcohol) but since it was his birthday he needed a blowjob and my new gf was going to give him one. It started off as a joke, the two of them laughing and flirting but they ended up actually going into the bathroom together. I waited about 10 minutes before I went to see what they were up to. In my drunken state, I opened the bathroom door and called out his name. He was in a stall at the end of the bathroom. I asked if everything was ok and he told me he needed a few more minutes. My gf didn't say anything. I asked if she was in there with him. They both told me told me yes she was in there and that they needed a little more time and to wait out in the bar. He was standing up in the stall and I guess she was sitting on the toilet.

A while later they came back to sit with me. I asked if they were both good and they both said yes and order more drinks. They didn't have a whole lot to say about it. At the end of the night, as we all were driving in the same car (my gf driving). I lived the closest to the bar so she dropped me off first. Both she and my black friend lived next to the College and since it was more convenient, she would drop him off on her way home.

Not much was said about that night and what happened in the bathroom. My black friend did ask we were cool about things and I reassured him that we were. As I think about it now every time I was with gf and we saw my black friend they would hug and act like best friends. It seemed at the time she was trying to be part of my life and accept all my friends but I can't help but think now that they were having sex too.
Seems a little obvious by the way you tell the story that she was getting laid on a regular basis by him.

If I was in your shoes. I would have went in to watch her give him a bj in the bathroom. They have no room to complain. Let them know, if they want to have sex, you get to watch.
I went to the bathroom but they told me to go away. I was ******* and around 21/22 years old at the time.

Back