When a women cums hard on black dick is that the form of ultimate surrender/submission to BBC?

Estoy de acuerdo en que una mujer blanca cuando es follada por un hombre negro se hace adicta a él, tengo la experiencia con mi esposa, blanca, rubia que en un hotel el recepcionista, un hombre negro se la insinuó y consiguió que aceptara a subir a la habitación, desde ese primer día ella le pedía que subiera siempre después de su trabajo. Todo el tiempo que estuvimos alojados en el hotel ese hombre dispuso de mi esposa cuando quería.

No! that is just a hard cum.

In my opinion,any girl can get an hard cum i.e maturation

Note:MY experience from a single white lady(Booty call)

submission is when she comes back from more and she cant live and stop thinking about my dick.

submission is when i tell her to do anything before giving her my dick and she does it without thinking just to please me.

submission and surrender is when i come at 1 am unannounced to her house and she is ready and excited to spread her legs even after waking up from a deep sleep.

Submission and surrender is when she sees me,she just get dripping wet for no reason

Submission and surrender is even though she is sound intellectually,she act dumb around me and cant think for herself when she sees my dick.

Submission and surrender is when i say i am coming to get some pussy and i didnt show up,she call my phone over 10 times.

Submission and surrender is when she can leave all important work at the office and runs to my place just to get my dick

For a woman to surrender and be submitted to you,there need to be a kinda of connection or it will be,just another guy she is fucking.

Don't think so. But I do think being relaxed enough in the situation, comfortable with both the lover and her husband (particularly if he's present) to give herself permission to let go completely and allow herself that kind of unprecedented release, is huge, and a step into the unknown. Takes courage, also faith and trust both ways. But I also believe it's fundamentally what most husbands want from this, where they want it to go. I don't see either, how a couple could find fulfillment from it without achieving something like that.

For a someone who definitely finds it difficult to cum even with the biggest cock (in all situations, not because hubby is pathetic) I will say the few times I have cum on a hard BBC or BWC for that matter in front of hubby is his ultimate turn on. He knows I have finally relaxed and m fully into the situation and have submitted to both of there attention.

disclaimer - I do need hubby present to cum. Its a bigger turn on to see his reactions although riding a nice BBC is addicting

Back