When a woman becomes a

No he can always drop her or she can drop him no woman is ever really owned unless she wants to be and that a whole different *******
Def. This is a preferred "lifestyle", not slavery or human trafficking. The woman is there because she wants to be. "Owned" is just part of the game/ritual etc. Remember fellas, if she wver does say no, and is adamant, see how that "i own her" defense works out at your ******* trial.

I have a thought, it might offend some black guys. It means nothing specific. Merely a term some use as fantasy others use as preference. You can't be black owned, that would be slavery. I can't think of a single black man I've ever been with that would really want to own anyone unless he's a pimp. Pimps sometimes go looking in this lifestyle for prospective talent but that's a different subject.

Here's the thing some people need to just get a grip on what is reality and what's fantasy. Some can't seem to differentiate between the two and sometimes things get lost in translation. So when some say owned, one person may really mean it and the other person think it's just role play. Now I will tell you this from my perspective, I'm not trying to own anybody unless it's just role play. And don't get me started on this whole thing about reparation. Let that go because there's nothing you can do to pay back for that so just change your way of thinking and move on with your life.

By 4, are you referring to a second bull?
No, a dom couple. For my husband and I, it was Brian and Sarah. She, Sarah, was really the sly, controlling, and manipulative one of the couple. She made you feel like they (Brian and Sarah) were doing you a favor by you having sex with Brian. They set up the whole "fear of missing out" FOMO gig. This was really obvious with my cousin and her husband when I introduced them to Brian and Sarah. Sarah had set the whole conversation up in that way. When Brian wanted to see more of my cousin, he asked her to remove her skirt. She did and then went to take her underwear and top off to have sex right then and there. Sarah stopped her and told her Brian was not sure if he wanted to proceed. This just raised the whole FOMO feeling to another level with my cousin and her husband. So, Brian and Sarah sent them home. When I talked to my cousin later, she flat out told me, "I want to fuck him next time." So, Sarah's little conversation tricks worked wonders.

Brian and Sarah were/are rather interesting in that you are not 'ordered' to do sexual things per se. She figures you out, "pushes your buttons" and you are doing what she wants.

Last edited:
Back