What's your unrealistic fantasy?

LG007

Male
Mine is having a popular rap artist take my girl touring with him, keeping her around as basically a toy to use as he wants. I'm thinking stuff like keeping her locked up and tied down while he's playing a concert, and then he fucks her after he's done with the show. Or, using her as a prop on stage, things like having her dance on him as he smacks her ass and pulls her hair, having her crawl on all fours and bow and kiss his shoes and ******* while he's rapping (maybe even have her on a leash to move her around as he walks), and sometimes he asks her questions like, "why ain't you treated your man like this", having her call him daddy and master anytime she's allowed to speak, and just pretty much making it clear that she is some white boy's girlfriend (lol could even have that as her stage name). And the icing on the cake is that he'd ******* me to pay for each of her tickets if she was to be allowed to see and participate in any show!

Mine is having a popular rap artist take my girl touring with him, keeping her around as basically a toy to use as he wants. I'm thinking stuff like keeping her locked up and tied down while he's playing a concert, and then he fucks her after he's done with the show. Or, using her as a prop on stage, things like having her dance on him as he smacks her ass and pulls her hair, having her crawl on all fours and bow and kiss his shoes and ******* while he's rapping (maybe even have her on a leash to move her around as he walks), and sometimes he asks her questions like, "why ain't you treated your man like this", having her call him daddy and master anytime she's allowed to speak, and just pretty much making it clear that she is some white boy's girlfriend (lol could even have that as her stage name). And the icing on the cake is that he'd ******* me to pay for each of her tickets if she was to be allowed to see and participate in any show!
She would be one of those scantily clad white bitches

Back