What's your number one fantasy

another of mine would be similar. A poly relationship with me, my wife and her other husband. He is our neighbor and works 2 month rotations offshore. So for 2 months when he’s home, she would be his wife at his house and I would stay in ours, locked in chastity. I’d come over to his house after work and be their servant ( cook, clean, etc). They would tease me and have me dress up en femme, and send me home when they would fuck every night.

When he’d go off shore, she would move back in with me in our house. I’d still be locked up, but she would either peg me or have me eat her nightly. I could fuck her but would have to earn my releases when he was home to be used some time during my time.

Because my wife is usually very in control, I’d love to see her slowly get seduced in a very relaxed setting.
For example, we are at a house party or an out at a club with friends. She gets a little ******* and a little high. We meet a cool, black guy that we both vibe with.
The three of us find a quiet area where no one is around and I start kissing my wife and rubbing her ass and pussy over her clothes. She closes her eyes and starts moaning. It sounds like she’s begging to get fucked.
I tell her that our friend looks so lonely and it looks like he needs a hug, He’s leaning against the wall just smiling at my wife. She opens her eyes and smiles back at him and asks me if he really needs a hug. I tell her to give him a good hug, he’s lonely.
She walks over and hugs him close. I then come up behind her and grab the back of her head and push it to his face and tell her to kiss him.
They kiss deeply. As they kiss, I massage her big tits, remove her bra, and slowly undo her pants and drop them to the floor.
I rub her pussy over her panties and she’s soaking wet. At this point, our friend has his big dick out and is making my wife jerk him off.
He asks her if she’s ready to suck some big dick. She moans out yes and drops to her knees.
I slowly pull her panties off and rub and lick her pussy while she sucks and chokes on the biggest dick she’s ever had.
She sucks and sucks and sucks. I can tell she won’t stop until he orders her to get fucked, After a really long time of her gagging on his cock and sucking on his balls, he tells her to get on all fours.
She arches her back and pushes her pussy back on his huge dick
He grabs her ass and stops her so he only has the huge head of his dick in her wet pussy. He keeps it there and tells her to beg for his dick. She moans, begs, and tries to push back on his dick. He smacks her ass hard until it turns bright red and finally drives his thick, long dick all the way in her.
She yells out like I’ve never heard before. She’s grunting like a fucking ******* and cumming like I’ve never seen before, Every lomg, deep thrust is followed by her primal moan and then a pussy squeezing orgasm.
He talks a ton of ******* to her which she responds to everything. At this point, she doesn’t give a fuck about anything but getting fucked and pleasing our new friend.
He asks her where she wants him to cum. She tells him “all over her tits”, but he grabs her neck hard and says that he’s going to cum deep in that tight pussy. She loudly moans for him to do whatever you want.
I watch as he unloads in her pussy. It fills her up and the cum drips down her thighs. He pulls his dick out, covered in cum, and shoves it her mouth.
She licks and sucks him clean. When she’s finally finished I tell her that was a great hug and give her a nice, deep kiss…

My most intense fantasy is the one that can never be fulfilled. It involves 3 people in polyandic relationship. Bull and me share one wife, where the bull is free to come and go as he desires but have to respect the needs of our queen. We build our family in a way that both of us breed our queen but according to the planned parenting scheme where he breeds BBCs with her and I breed pink pussy, nordic snowbunnies. As a result we have between 6-8 offsprings. In my imagination it would just be super exciting to see how we struggle to upkeep such an agreement and observe how dynamic between offspring forms. What would be the challenges and how would we overcome them.
I think this sounds amazing. My wife is older and we do not want anymore ******* but I can respect and appreciate this desire. There is nothing wrong with a blended family of a similar type to what you are describing here.

Back