What's your most common Interracial Fantasy?

If we was at a swinging party and I was getting my wife off and we was approached by a black guy and in the spare of the moment my wife wanted to just take the leap there and then . Whilst we walking back to our hotel room I'm looking at my wife in her dress and heels knowing she's gonna have a bbc balls deep in her pussy within the next 20 minutes or so . Once we get in the room she gets on her knees and start sucking his cock deep throat, whilst she's sucking his cock I'd like to pull her panties to the side and see how wet she's getting to see her pussys is stringing and stuck to her panties because she can't wait to feel that bbc inside of her. I'd love him to tell me how good her mouth feels around his cock and then he tells her to sit on his cock and watch her ride him and cream all over his cock in seconds and him telling me how good her white pussy feels and her losing control, then I'd love to watch him bend her over and fuck and make her cum again and watch her pretty toes curl for that bbc and to finish it off creampie her pussy and watch it run down her legs 😍
Now this can be reality!

I have so many it's hard to keep track.

Some are brief episodes of sex, others are more in depth and play out like a story. I've shared a good few with the wife and she enjoys hearing what I think up.

The most recent is part of a larger fantasy. We join a (not exclusively cuckold club) but caters heavily to the trend of women being the centre of attention and husbands secondary, but not denied.

Nothing at all seedy, a high end establishment, every whim and fantasy desired can be found. On a theme night women have an hours head start, their outfits are coloured. Husbands are given entry and have to find their partner amongst the twisted sweaty piles of sex dotted around the ballroom play area.

Back